Good morning

Dipper sat up in his twin sized bed looking down at the half naked man next to him. He sighed getting out of bed and looking down he saw his dirty boxers from the night before, blood and cum all over them. A shivered ran down his spine thinking of what they had done that night and how  Dipper would be more then willing to do it again.

He walked over to his dresser and grabbed a pair of clean boxers, as he pulled them on he walked over to the bathroom that was built on Mabel's old side of the bedroom, the bedroom that he now owned by himself thankful. He flicked on the lights in the bathroom blinding him for a second.

Dippers eyes widened as he looked in the mirror. On his shoulder there was a bloody bite mark, his hips had the bruises from Bills hands and to top it all off there were hickeys every where. Dipper turned to look at his back and to his relief there were only a couple scratches

"Well I did a great job, huh Pine tree?" Bill was standing in the door way looking Dipper over with a proud smirking. Bills pants were barely staying on him, they were unbuttoned and unzipped and that was because he didn't even have time to take them off before they went at it, again. 

Dipper glared at him "you didn't have to leave so many damn hickeys" He looked away and put tooth pasted on his tooth brush. wanting to get rid of his morning breath. 

"Wheres the fun in that" he laughed "They look good on you, ill make sure to leave more on you."

"if i let you" Dipper said and started brushing his teeth. He knew he couldn't stop Bill even if he wanted to, and he didn't. Bill didn't say anything as Dipper spit the white paste out into the sink. Then he proceed to to brush his tongue with his mouth opened wide, He looked over at Bill and some Pasted dripped down His mouth "Shit" Dipper went to grab a towel to wipe it off when his wrist was grabbed by Bill. 

"Don't wipe it off." was all he said then grabbed  his chin making Dipper look up at him. Bill licked his lips feeling himself getting slightly hard. He loved the way the white tooth pasted dripped down his Pine trees mouth. Bill then grabbed the tooth brush out of dippers hand

"bill wha-" He was cut off by Bill thrusting the Tooth brush into his mouth and stared brushing his teeth rather harshly. Dipper grabbed onto bills wrist but that didn't stop him. He struggled against Bill as they white paste was coming out of his mouth but Bill wrapped an arm around his waist to pull him even closer. Dipper had a hard time breathing but could through his nose, barely. Dipper choked on the tooth paste and spit it out onto bills chest  and pulled away from him wiping  his chin off "Bill!" he choked "what the hell is wrong with you! You could have ki-"

Dipper stopped talking when he noticed the white paste all over bill. It looks like cum Dipper finally realized feeling stupid and kind turned on, it looked like he had cam all over bills chest. He swallowed as looked up at Bills face filled with lust . Bill wiped the paste off his chest and pulled a pair of gloves out of his back pocket, he pulled them on as a smirk crept onto his face. Dipper backed up till his back was up against the wall his heart beating fast. Bill dropped the tooth brush and walked forward.

"Pine tree" he sang closing in on him, getting excited see dipper trapped. He placed a hand on the wall next to Dippers head. Bill used his thumb wiping away a trace of tooth pasta that was on dippers lips. "seems i just cant get enough of you." he leaned down and kissed him only to be pushed away, Bill looked down at him surprised

The brown haired boy crossed his arms over his chest looking up at him "I have plans today."

Bill glared "with who?" not why, or where, or even when but who

Dipper arched and eye brow and smirked "whoever i want"

This made Bill upset and he straightened his back making him look taller "that's not how it works boy" he glared down at him 

"really?" he laughed "there isn't anything you can really d-" Dipper was cut off again by Bill pulling dippers hair back making Dipper look up to the ceiling and cry out "ow! bill let go!"

Bill pressed his body up against Dipper. "That's where your wrong Pine tree, there is a lot i can do to stop you, I could maybe,  cut your legs off" Bill ran his gloved hand up dippers leg stopping at his bruised hip and squeezed it making dipper groan in pain but it felt good in its own way. flash backs flowing back to Dipper as he remembered why his hips were bruised, the memory made Dipper hard. Bill looked down feeling it poke his leg, he smirked.  "or i could make you scream my name for the next couple of hours" 

"I d-don't have time for this" Dipper tried to get away but couldn't. Bill leaned in close to his ear enjoying how helpless Dipper looked. He stepped back and pulling Dipper by the hair making His pine tree look in the mirror 

"Plans have changed. now look in the mirror. do you see the boy?" he asked then gripped Dippers brown thick hair tighter " well that boy BELONGS TO ME"  he growled into Dippers ear and licked his ear lobe "understand?" He then bite his ear making him bleed. Dipper clenched onto the sink counter winching in pain.

"f-fuck off" he muttered sending Bill over the edge. Bill used Dippers hair to push him forward bending him over the sink. Grinding against Dippers rear getting hard 

"DON'T GET COCKY WITH ME BOY" he yelled sending a shiver down Dippers spine

"O-okay Bill! i get it! i understand!" 

"i don't think you do Pine tree. but you will" Bill bent over and licked up dippers back and nibbled and sucked leaving dark circles. Dipper held back a moan. using his free hand to pull dippers boxers off and rub Dippers tip with his gloved finger. This made Dipper moan and press himself up against Bill. This pleased him and he Pumped him enjoy how he Dipper moan and squirmed  underneath him.  He moved his hand away making Dipper whine in protest "who are you going to see?" he ask calmly letting go of his hair. 

"A girl named Pacifica, she wanted Mabel to show her a unicorn, but Mabel has a bad history with them and wanted me to go with." dipper looked back at him telling the truth. Bill thought for a moment

"Honestly you could have just told me that to begin with, and you probly wouldnt be in this situatoin" he smirked and dipper sighed rolling his eyes

"so we are going to do it?" he asked in concern. Bill smirks standing up and opens the darw next to him pulling out some lube. he then pulled his gloves off and rubbed the liquid onto his hands

"duh" was all he said and then a finger was pressing against dippers entrance making him gasp at the cold wet finger. Bill pushed a Finger in and then two, Dipper moaned. When Bill finished getting him ready he placed himself up to Dipper and waited.

"Bill ar- ahh!" Dipper moaned as Bill thrust into him. As he Thrusts he clawed down Dippers back making long red lines. "Bill"

Bill groaned and grabbed onto Dippers bruised hips using them to thrust faster. this make Dipper cry out. He then grabbed onto the boys brown hair and pulled it making Dipper look in the mirror "who do you belong to?" he asked. Dipper glared at Bill

"no o-" Dipper was cut off again by Bill trusting hard into him "you!" he yelled out "i belong to you!"

"that's right" he let go of this hair "And that will never change" Bills thrust became harder but didn't hurt Dipper. "ever"  He could feel himself getting close and grabbed onto dippers Hard Staff and pumped fast feeling Dipper with an overwhelming tingling feeling making  him cum. Bill quickly pulled out and cam onto Dippers scratched up back. They both stayed like that for a moment panting, Bills head resting on his back.

"Th-thanks Bill now i have to take a shower" Bill laughed and walked to the shower turning it on hot. 

"you mean 'We have to take a shower' right?" he smirked at dipper as Dipper stood and turned "round 2??" This made Dipper smirk

"I've got time"

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

If you guys want a shower scene let me know~~

also i know i said "boy" a lot. but to me Dip stick (Dipper) is 18. if you want to imagine differently be my guest~