You Kissed Them

Kai Hiwatari:

You saw your long time crush Kai laying against a tree, his eyes closed, looking cute as ever. Taking a deep breath, you mustered up some courage and walked over to him. Noticing your presence, Kai opened one eye and looked up at you.

"What, (First Name)?" He asked lazily.

You bit your lip and kneeled down to his level, grabbing his scarf and pulling him to you and crashing his lips to yours. Kai's eyes widened and before he could react, you pulled back and ran away as fast as you could.

He watched you go, still dazed, trying to process what had just happened. After a minute he leaned back against the tree, a small smirk playing at his now kissed lips.

~~~~~~~~~~

Tyson Granger:

"(First Name)!!" Tyson called, running towards you.

You groaned, "Now?" You muttered, rubbing your temples to relieve your headache.

Usually, you loved hanging out with the bluenette, seeing as you had a crush on him and all. But sometimes, you couldn't take the constant talking and yelling.

"Hi (First Name)!" He chirped as he finally caught up to you.

"Hi Tyson," you replied, trying to muster up a smile.

As you two walked back toward your house, he began to ramble on and on about his beyblade training and all the food he's been eating. Your head was pounding, but you tried your best to listen to his stories.

Just as you reached your front porch, you felt like your head was about to explode.

"TYSON!" You yelled, pressing your lips against his to silence him, "JUST SHUT UP!"

After pulling away you stormed into the house and slammed the door, leaving a confused and blushing Tyson standing on your porch. For once, he was speechless.

~~~~~~~~~~

Ray Kon:

You were walking down the street, reading fanfics on your phone, not even paying attention to where you were going, when suddenly you crashed into someone. You both hit the ground with a thud, you on top of the other person, lips smashed together by the collision. You frantically pulled back and realized the person you fell on- and kissed- was your crush: Ray Kon.

Ray stared at you a bit surprised then grinned at you.

"(First Name)! If you wanted a kiss, you could've just asked!"

Your face turned bright red and you quickly scrambled to get up and ran away as fast as you could. Ray just chuckled and put his hand to his lips happily.

~~~~~~~~~~

Max Tate:

You walked out of the mall, happily swinging your bag of new make-up back and forth. Your favorite make-up store had had a sale in lipgloss, so you decided to try some out. You reached into the bag and took out (Favorite Flavor) lipgloss and put some on. You puckered your lips then smiled at the sweet taste, then continued walking on your way home.

As you were walking you noticed a certain adorable blonde practicing with his beyblade, so you decided to stop and say hello.

"Hi Max!" You grinned at the male.

He turned around and returned your smile, "Hey (First Name). What's up?"

You held up your bag of make-up.

"Just got some new lip gloss. It tastes like (Favorite Flavor)," You paused then smirked a bit, "wanna try some?"

Max thought for a second then shrugged, "sure why not?" He smiled and held out his hand.

Instead of handing him the lip gloss, you leaned over and pressed your lips against his in a short sweet kiss.

"There. See?" You giggled.

Max blushed and licked his lips, "yeah it does," he grins.

"Hey (First Name)....Can I taste some more lipgloss?"

A/N:

Requests are open~