~ Chapter 6 ~

The weeks that followed were relatively silent between me and Danny. I don't know if it was the awkwardness of being around somebody you accidentally slept with and can't remember or if we just lost touch for other reasons.

Sam has thankfully not said anything or suspected much of anything about it and hasn't questioned me at all about the night of her wedding.

I sat on Sam and Julians couch in their apartment, sipping my water as Sam plopped down.

"So what do you want to do today?" I asked, wondering if she had anything planned further than us just sitting here. 

"Well Julian is going to be home soon so I was planning we go out dancing actually." I perked up at the sound of dancing.

"Dancing? That sounds really fun!" I said, jumping up, about to leave to get ready. 

"Are you going to go get ready?" She asked, standing up with me. 

"Yeah, I don't want to go out in jeans. This way if I'm ready now I don't have to do it later. I'll be back in  like in hour." I said about to leave.

"You know you could just borrow one of my dresses and heels? You know like the old days?" I stopped and turned to her smiling.

"You want tonight to be like the old days?" She cocked an eyebrow, winking. 

"Maybe." I winked back before walking with her to her room.

"Here's what I got." She said, opening her closet and as I walked in, I was stunned.

I'm not saying Sam is innocent, at all, but looking at her collection of lingerie and short, slutty dresses, I was surprised they were hers.

"Sam?" I asked, pointing to all of it and she blushed, but smiled.

"Julian likes what he likes." She said, grabbing one, a red, spaghetti strap, short dress.

"This is his favorite." She set it down, looking at her heels now.

"Just pick any of them." I started looking through them, not sure how I felt about them and what I wanted to wear, but one caught my attention finally. 

"How about this two piece? It looks so cute." I said, putting against me and looking at it in the mirror.

"Dude, do it." She pointed to the room and I ran out, slipping into it quickly and immediately, I was in love with this ensemble. 

"I might have to steal this from you." I said, looking at myself in the mirror and she through me a pair of strap heels.

"These go with that dress perfectly. Put those aside and we'll do hair and makeup." I put them by my purse before we sat at her mirror, helping each other with hair and makeup.

I straightened my hair down, as she did and I did my usual winged liner and red lips. 

"Home!" I could hear Julians voice boom through the apartment.

"Here!" Sam screamed back and as he walked in, he smiled immediately. 

"Getting ready to go out?" He asked, kneeling down to her side, kissing her. 

"Yep. I decided we are going dancing." He nodded, walking to his side of the closet. 

"So I'm guessing I better look fly then huh?" He asked, pulling out his own club ensemble, which comprised of a regular shirt, nice black pants and some pumas it looked like.

So regular Julian.

"Bubs, you always look fly." Sam said and Julian stuck his tongue out at her.