PERIODS {Pt. 2} (Oneshots)

Finn: Finn, being the sweetheart he is, waited on  you hand and foot when you get your period.

He would get you chocolate, pizza, (pads/tampons), the whole nine yards.

He was basically the most perfect boyfriend ever when it came your time of month.

Poe: He hated your period, because he hated seeing you in pain.

Honestly, he had zero idea of what to do, so he always grabbed either General Organa of his friend Jess.

They always seemed to calm you down.

Kylo Ren: Kylo had gotten up a bit earlier than you, because he had to do some "official business".

When he came back, he saw you lying face down on a pillow. He figured that Mother Nature punched you in your lady parts and sighed.

Kylo sat on the bed next to you.

"How do you feel?" He asked.

"Oh, I feel fine. Blood is just pouring from my lady hood, that's all." You said sarcastically, your face still snuggled in the pillow.

Kylo rolled his eyes and lied down next to you.

"You wanna watch a movie and cuddle?" He asked. You nodded and slowly turned over.

He grabbed your laptop and got onto Netflix.

"What movie?" He asked. You thought for a moment.

"(Favorite movie)" you said. Kylo nodded and clicked on it.

Eventually, you two fell asleep.

General Hux: To say that he didn't care, would be lying. He actually cared more than what most people would think.

He would shower you with chocolate, kisses, whatever you wanted. If you needed *ahem* supplies, he would sent Phasma to the rescue.

TR-8R: The nice thing about Phasma, was that she was very concerned with her female troops.

If a female troop was on her period, Phasma would give her a few days off training. (But when you got back, it would be twice as hard.)

When you woke up in the dorms in your period, you would send a quick transmission to Phasma explaining your state.

Not only did she give you the day off, but she gave your boyfriend the day off, too, since she had a soft spot for you two.

You and TR-8R got to spend the day together. It was fun, despite you being in pain the entire. Freaking. Time.