Grazelda

This is a heads up to anyone who finds this chapter realistic. I did not search these things and places, and names, so if you find anything in this chapter realistic or coincidental,I apologize.
-------------------------------------------------------
"I can't, no I won't let him die" I say as I exit the hospital.

I have to find a cure before it's to late. But, where can I find a cure that even the doctors don't know about. Wait, where am I?

Thrift Shop

"Wait, how'd I get here?"

"Excuse me, are you lost?"says a frail and mischievous looking woman.

"Ahhh!!! Where did u come from?!?!"

"I came out of the store, I was wondering if you needed directions to any place in particular for you seemed lost."

"Um.....sure, I'm pretty sure I'm lost, so thank you."I walk in after her and realize that this is going to be on heck of a day.

I walk in and she's already at the desk, that's at the other side of the store.

" How did you get all the way over there?"

" I just walked sweetie" she says in her frail but luring voice.

"Oh, well can you please search Snake St." I say after I'm already looking around the store.

I look around seeing all types of things such as crystal balls, a talking mirror, a magic book, and some very very odd pieces of clothing.

"Excuse me, I didn't quite get your name."

"Oh, how rude of me. I am Grazelda. And yours would be...."

"Mines Agatha"

"What a beautiful name"

"Thank you, uhh" I stumble over something large and find myself in the jewelry section of the store.

"Is everything all right child?" Grazelda asks me.

"Yes, I'm fine(even though I don't feel like it)" then my eyes see the most gorgeous piece of jewelry that I had ever seen.

I grab it and run to the desk Grazelda is sitting at."How much for it?"

"$50, but in your case I'll give it to you for $10"

" Awww, thank you, but um, do you know how I can get back to Snake St. yet?"

"Why yes, yes I do actually, all you have to do is take two rights then a left and then there you are, Snake St."

"Oh, thank you for your help and here's $30"

"But I only said $10"

"I know, but if it costs $50 than I should at least give all the money I have on me, again thank you, bye"

"Wait, can you do me a favor?"

"Of course, what is it that you need?"

"I don't need anything, I just really want something" she says in a more snake like voice.

"Than what is it that you want" I whisper, for she is really starting to freak me out.

"I want......YOUR SOUL!!!!"

"AHHHHH, NO!"I raise my arms in defense as she comes and is about to deliver a deadly blow.

She ricochays off of something and flies backwards. I take my chance and sprint for the door. But once I'm outside Grazelda grabs me by the arm and holds me where I stand. Then all I see is white.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
Ok, now I know why there is such a thing as cliffhangers. Becaues it's fun. I hope you guys have enjoyed this chapter, it was really fun to write.

Comment

Critic

And Enjoy

Bye