My Kyo. Mine.

Yuki's P.o.v.
I smile cutely as I Beat Kyo in the card game. He groans and throws his cards, pouting. I sigh.
"Pick those up."
"No!"
"Then I won't cuddle you tonight." I whisper in his ears. He quickly picks up his cards
"That's what I thought." I smile. He smiles back, and I kiss his cheek. He's all mine. No girl can get his D! Okay....that's a bit perverted to think, but I don't care. This whole card game was o see who was the Uke, and who was the seme. Whoever won is officially the seme of the relationship-me- and who was the uke-Kyo-. I'll let him dominate at some point though. I'm nice. He smiles and sits on my lap. I blush bright red, but make no effort to move him. He grins. "So when do we tell Shigure?"
I shrug. "Whenever I guess."
"How about now?" Shigure says. I jump.
"U-uh....Me and Kyo are dating now." I say , blushing bright red. He chuckles. "That's cute. Good thing he is your 3rd cousin."
I smile. 'H3LL Yeah ! He approves us.'
"Thanks!" Kyo says cheerfully. I have never seen him so cheery

 I have never seen him so cheery

I smile. It was time for our date. I don't know what to wear though!!
I relax and put on a simple outfit, one I normally wear: Button up shirt and pants. I smile as I hear a knock on the door. I open it and see My Kyo, dressed in the outfit where he broke the ceiling.
"What are you trying to do to me? I love that outfit."
Kyo just laughs at me. I smirk and Kiss him on the lips, leaving him shocked. I chuckle at him. "Let's go."

As as we got there, I laugh a bit

As as we got there, I laugh a bit. It had a lot of fishy Fish food. I smile at Kyo, as I was still holding his hand. He smiles back taking me inside and I see girls from school. I smirk at them as I Kiss his lips right there and then. They all gasp, upset. I continue to kiss him, and he kisses back.He licks my lower lip and I grant access. When we seperate with a trail of spit. He smiles at me, and I smile back. He was all mine. We sit down and eventually a waitor walks out. I smile cutely.
"I'm Jack, and I will be your server today. What would you like to drink?"
"Water." I say instantly, and Kyo smiles cutely and says
"Milk."
I chuckle. The waitor walks away. When our drinks arrive, I smile and we order our food and eat it up. Today was wonderful. Obviously, Kyo enjoys fish.

Hope you enjoyed this chapter! Please like and comment! Peace out! ✌