Part 7: First time

We arrived at the airport and Nick woke me up.There was a car waiting for us and we drove in silence to the docks. He loaded the luggage onto a boat and I sat in the front and he drove us to an island about 30 minutes away. I was nervous. I wasn't ready for this yet. I'm way too old to be a virgin but then again I'm still not ready for this.

When we got there he placed all of our luggage in the bedroom and I stayed on the dock. He came out and grabbed my hand. "We don't have to do anything that you don't want to" He said and i nodded. I took my shirt off and my shorts. I took a deep breath and then I took off my bra and underwear and then I jumped in. "You gonna join me?"

He smirked and took his clothes off and jumped in. He grabbed me and kissed me softly. "Are you okay?"

I nodded my head. I laid back in the water looking at the stars. It was beautiful out and the water was warm. "I'm going to head in, you look like you need to have some alone time" I nodded my head and he got out and put on his boxers and went inside.

I was in the water for 20 minutes and I got out, left my clothes and walked in the house and Nick was in the shower. I grabbed a towel and looked in my suitcase and found some lingerie. I put it back in my suitcase and put on my silk robe and laid on the bed. Nick came out of the shower and laid next to me "Are you okay?" he asked me

I shrug my shoulders. "I guess, It is still a lot to process. I'm Selena Jonas now. but I am glad that we are getting along." I smiled at him and leaned over and he kissed me softly.

"I don't think that I'm ready, this honeymoon is going to be boring" He looked over at me and said "We don't have to have sex to have fun together. We can go diving and hiking, there is plenty to do together that doesn't involve sex. i'm not pressuring you into anything. If you're not ready then we don't have to do anything. Plus I'm tired" we both smiled.

I changed into a shirt and some underwear and got into bed and so did Nick and he held me in his arms and fell asleep. I wasn't tired after all the excitement of today. So many people thought we were in love and wanted to spend the rest of our lives together but it was all a lie. It took me a few hours but I finally fell asleep.

I woke up and there was breakfast in the kitchen and Nick was gone. He left a note saying that he went for a run. I ate and then decided to go for a swim and lay out. I was on the beach for a hour and Nick jogged up. "Morning, how did you sleep?"

"Fine and you?"

"Good, so is there anything you want to do today?"

"Not really, just relax, it's been a crazy few days for me with all of the wedding stuff."

He nodded his head and took off his shirt and jumped off of the dock into the water.

It was a boring day, we just sat around and swam. We hardly talked to each other. Being married was new to us and we didn't really know how to act around each other. the flirting the other night was so unlike me but he flirted back. I didn't know what to say to him now that we were alone.

We were starving so we decided to go in and eat. We made dinner together. He was in the shower and I was brushing my teeth. I don't know what made me do it but i took off my robe and got into the shower with him.

"Sel-" I crashed my lips against his and he didn't hesitate kissing me back and rubbing his hands up and down my body. I moaned and he smirked. He pushed me against the cold wall and he moved to my neck leaving small kisses and then he moved back up to my mouth. He pulled away, "Let's get out of the shower" he said and he pulled me out the shower and into the bedroom.

"Selena, are you ready for this?" He asked. "Yes"

He kissed me deeply and laid me gently laid me down on the bed and hovered on top of me. I tensed the second i felt him inside me. He whispered for me to relax and that the pain would be over soon but I gripped onto the sheets. He moved slowly but it was still painful. Eventually the pain was over and he quicken his pace.

I moaned and he smirked and kissed me. We got lost in the sheets for hours and then we fell asleep in each other arms.

The next morning

I woke up and walked into the kitchen, Nick was making breakfast. "How are you feeling?" he asked

"Alright, what are you making?"

"Everything" he smiled

"i didn't know you could cook."

"Yeah, well my mom taught me a lot of things, I was a mommas boy growing up."

I laughed. "Really?"

"Yes, my brothers taunted me so I hung out with my mom alot."

Nick set a plate full of food in front of me and it looked great and I dug in.

"Are you sure you're okay after last night?"

"Yes, I'm fine." He smiled and we ate in silence

He cleaned up the kitchen while I changed into my suit. I laid out on the beach and he sat next to me. He didn't say anything. He just sat there.

I felt strange. I didn't know what to say or do. He got a phone call and walked into the house. I decided I was going to do something that I never expected to do. I went into the house and Nick was still on the phone. I went and changed into some lingerie.

 I took a deep breath and walked in front of him

 I took a deep breath and walked in front of him. He stopped talking and told his friend that he would have to call him back. He threw the phone on the couch and grabbed me up and took me to the bedroom.

Nick's POV

Selena completely shocked me. I wasn't going to hesitate. I took her into the room and made her mine. I didn't have to go easy this time. I could give her everything this time. She screamed my name. It was nice to be with Selena. We stayed in bed all day, taking breaks every now and then.

Selena's POV
Nick didn't waste any time. We had sex multiple times. I had to get him to stop. "Oh my god"

Nick smirked, "I told you that you would be screaming my name" I rolled my eyes and he kissed me softly and told me "It's never been like that for me. I don't know what it is but it's different with you" I smiled. It was weird. I felt more comfortable around him. We were getting along and acting like a couple. We talked about random things for the rest of the night and eventually fell asleep.