Today's the day Pt. 2

Marinette and Adrien froze, a blush creeping up on their cheeks. Ladynoir...? Did I hear right? They took a glance at each other and looked back at Nino.

"Ladynoir?" Mari asked, a slight smile covering her lips. If Chat heard about this, he'll talk nonstop about it. She thought. She tried to suppress a giggle that was about to escape from her lips, it seemed funny for her, she was Ladybug and now she was going to help someone write a story about her having a romantic relationship with her partner.

"That sounds perfect!" Adrien exclaimed, almost jumping from his spot to hug his best friend. "I love the idea! When do we start?!" he was overjoyed by the idea. He wouldn't tell anyone, but he would make many scenes in his head with Ladybug just for fun.

Marinette looked at Adrien, quite surprised by the fact that he eagerly agreed. "Do you... like Ladybug?" she asked, crossing her arms across her chest. She was taken by surprise again when she saw Adrien stiffen slightly and... was that a blush she was seeing?

I don't like Ladybug, I love her. "W-Well... I-I am a fan." He stammered, rubbing his neck nervously.

"Yeah, a huge fan." Nino added with a smirk.

"Shut up Nino." Adrien said, elbowing him gently.

Marinette couldn't help but blush; after all, she was Ladybug. "Well... I'm guessing by the name this will be all romantic, no Nino?"

"Yep, that was the top option everyone voted for."

"So... they'll go on dates, and... who knows... even a kiss then?" she asked, she glanced at Adrien and she saw him all flushed and still. She smiled, and now that she thought about it, she could actually make Adrien blush but writing some words here and there, she didn't mind see Adrien blushing, she didn't mind at all...

Nino rubbed his hands together. "Great, now that we've all agreed dudes, let's get started. Marinette, you'll write all of Ladybug's parts and Adrien you'll so Chat Noir's."

"W-What will you do, Nino?" Adrien asked. "It seems like we'll be doing all the job."

"I... I'll tell you what to write, I've noticed that you two both know a lot about these two, so I thought you'd know how to write them, that's all." Nino said with a smile. "It's like you're besties with our superheroes or you dudes could be Ladybug and Chat Noir. Heh, seems like a crazy idea though. Haha!" he laughed.

"O-Of c-course!" Adrien and Marinette said together.

"We totally aren't Chat Noir and Ladybug, heh." Adrien laughed nervously. "That'd be a really hard secret to keep, don't you think?"

"Of course, I was just kidding." Nino said, chuckling. "So, this story takes place in Paris, there's an Akuma attack whose powers come from the blizzard of the winter..."

...

"Wow, we have 5 chapters already. This is great!" Nino exclaimed when the team had just finished the chapter. "We're almost done now!" he pumped his fist in the air happily.

"Yeah, and that was... fun." Marinette said before grabbing the pages and re-reading Chapter 5: The Date. What a coincidence. She thought, I actually do have a date with Chat to night, but at the Eiffel Tower. Hmm... I wonder if I should buy him something.

Chapter 4... Where Chat Noir passed out by a knock in the head by an akumatized villan and Ladybug figured out his secret identity by accident, where the chapter ended with Chat asking Ladybug out because he actually felt something for Ladybug's civilian self. Ladybug excitedly said yes, Adrien's idea.

Chapter 5, where Ladybug and Chat Noir met as their civilian selves (Marie and André), and hung out together at school and later went to one of the fanciest restaurants in all of Paris, due to Marie being rich and stuff. They were just about to kiss when an Akuma attacked, much to Adrien's dismay. Marinette did it on purpose though, even if it were just a story, she wasn't sure if she was ready for Chat to kiss her... yet.