♛HE [24] : ONE NIGHT♛

The night seems so long as the students went back to their sick friends, saying that everyone would be alright, they're not going to die.

"Hey Koro-sensei, what should I do with Angel-chan? She's asleep like a log." Karma asked.

"Well, lay her down in her room so she can rest peacefully." Koro-sensei explained as Karma only nodded in replied and proceeded to the girl's room.

"Don't go too wild tonight, Karma-kun, nurufufu~" the teacher was plainly smitten as perverted thoughts corrupted his mind.

✦ ✧ ✦

The boy walked through the corridors while carrying the girl that's sleeping on his back, peacefully.

"So warm...it's nice." he heard her mumbled in her sleep as he could only smiled.

"You did well for a reckless idiot like yourself, Angel-chan." he unlocked Angel's room as he accessed her key from his teacher, Karasuma, hurriedly he went in.

He gently lay her down like she's somewhat fragile that could break. He was about to leave when his eyes noticed some wounds on her skin that seems to be painful.

"Your really troublesome, aren't you?" he mumbled as he went out to get a cloth,  a pile of water, and some antidote. When he managed to get a hold of all of it, he went back to the room to aid her. He put some cream on her wounds to lessen the pain, he also cleaned her skin, only the surface ones. He would never lay a finger in her innocence. He gently wrapped some bandage to every wound he would spot, around her legs, abdomen, arms, neck, ankle, and hands. She has lots of cuts and wounds on her body as she seems to have lots of blood lost, but it isn't really something serious.

"You're really fond of making trouble, you idiot." Karma said, slightly irritated that she is in this kind of situation, it made him guilty after vowing to protect her but he wasn't able to.

Suddenly, Angel finally woke up, she sat up straight as she massaged her temples.

"You okay, Angel-chan?" he asked as Angel was still dozing off.

"You suddenly collapsed earlier, so I brought you here in your room." he explained as Angel turned to him with her face flushed bright red and her eyes were seem to be more dull and sluggish.

"Who the heck are youu?!" she said with a sluggish tone, which made Karma confused.

"Oh itsh Karma, wheree ish that fat ass? I'm goonna beat his ass. Damn he's soo fat! ahahaha." she said as her voice was really slurping, sluggish, as she playfully slapped Karma's head happily.

"Angel-chan, did you drink something?" he asked her.

"You're always pulling pranks on everyone, aren't you tireeed?"

Figures. She must've had drunk something, how stupid can she be? he thought as he sweat dropped.

His forehead touched hers as he whiffed her breath, he noticed that he didn't smell any trace of alcohol in her. Angel smack her fist on his face, which angered him as his face made her really happy.

"Yay~ Karma is angry~!" she cheered.

His eye twitched as he was very angry right now.