chapter 11

Luke p.o.v
I couldn't believe my little girl was back in my hands I didn't even know if I was dreaming I really was going to ask Emily if she can slap me real quick to see if I was dreaming. "Emily let me know right now Am I Dreaming or not is like Jessica really am I at right now". I can't believe this I really was about to cry but I can't cry any more .
Emily p.o.v
Luke Look like he so happy to have his baby girl in his hand I was about to cry myself I really miss Jessica I can't believe she's actually here right now in this room Mikey right there in the doorway trying to hide that he's crying. But it's not working . I wonder when they brought her home or how they brought her home or how did they even find out where did they find her? It doesn't matter she's home .
Mikey p.o.v
I think Emily notice me crying in the corner of the door because she looked at me and I'm a leave because this is too much emotional stuff for me I'm going call my girlfriend so I can tell her how happy I am and just hang out with her now and not be depressed... "Oh my God baby guess what happened Jessica came home Ashton founded her I don't know where but it's the best thing ever can you please come over so I can meet her and see her again" I guess I must have called her at the wrong time because it went straight to voicemail she's probably at work I probably shouldn't have did that.
Jessica
. I can't believe it's actually home to see my mommy daddy Uncle as she and Uncle Mikey's face again it's crazy. Daddy looks weird like he was crying and all but I'm happy to see Mommy I could go and snuggle up in her chest again and I could go to sleep with her and daddy.. Are so taken up by the big day ahead of me."Daddy I want to take a nap"" go ahead pumpkin and I know you must be tired go sleep with Mommy" after that daddy said that I was straight up to Mama and lay down right there to her chest and just stood there it was so warm and comfy I listened to her heartbeat and I fell asleep fast. I missed this.
Emily p.o.v
Jessica came on top of me and fell asleep she looked so cute and Luke looked so happy that she was back I really miss Jessica I'm never going to let my baby go again.