CHAPTER 1: WHY WES

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP!

"Damn! It's 7:50, I'm gunna be late for school" so I run into the bathroom brush my long blond hair and throw it in a ponytail. I go into my closet and pull out my black cypress and my light purple under armor shirt. Brush my teeth, grab my white, baggy over the sholder bag and ran out the door. I got into my car and went to go pull into the shool parking lot when an idiot ran out in front of me so I had to slam on the breaks. I pull in and run into the school. I sat down and it was about 8:25. Mr.Los and the idiot who ran in front of me this morning were in the front of the room. Mr.Los said "This is Wesley Stromberg he is here for football and band" oh grate a band geek. "Wesley you can take a seat next to Ms.Laverty.

Wesley's POV

BEEP BEEP BEEP!

"SHIT! first day of school and I am gunna be late!" I ran into my closet and threw on baggy blue jeans and a baggy red T-shirt. I ran into the bathroom brushed my teeth, grabed my book bag and started running to school when someone almost hit me with their car, but I just kept running and came in around 8:20 and was asked to come to the front of the class and Mr.Los told everone why I was here and then told me to sit next to a girl named Jo Laverty who is totally hot.

Jo's POV

So Wesley sat down and well he is hot. I turned to him and said "sorry" "for what"

"you know for like almost running you over" "oh don't worry about it" "you know your kinda cute" "how?" "the way you walk in here and sit next to me and tell me it's no big deal almost running you over... why don't you go flirt with someone who is interested" he looked at me like I had 6 heads.

~~~~~~~~CHEMISTRY~~~~~~~~~~~

"New project, new partners!" Mr. Zorn yelled. I just hope I am with someone smart so I'm not stuck doing all the work. "Sam and Richard, Tucker and David, Jo and Wesley" he called out. well looks like I spoke to soon.