The planning

As she was eating silently her mother asked worriedly "wht happend?" She said nothing in return and was focusing on breakfast Her mother said "I can see that " and she left her and went for her work and the bell rang of her house she got up and went to check  whoose on the door she opened and saw that her best friend stading there giving her the most sheepish smile he said "hiee" She replied unintrestingly "hi" and he headed for the dinning room and she was following her he greeted aunty and sat on dinning table with her. They where eating there breakfast quitely when she said in  irration"why are u here,don't u have to prepare for the proposal for ur secret girl" he replied "ufcourse! that's the reason im here" and he winked but she couldn't understand and again "means" and he stood up and pulled her  hand and took her to her bedroom.she was irritated by his behaviour and said "what?" when they enter in her room "why the hell are u behaving like this since when i came to your house he said frustated" she replied "what,I'm not behaving" he said "yes you are!" Challenging to eachother
No
Yes
No
Yes,forget it! And made her sit on the bed and said "Now common stop it and help me,give me suggestions how should i propose her" he said with a dreamy smile on his face.she got more angry and spat back "why should i help you? u wanna propose right think yourself, and rolled her eyes in attitude " he replied plzzz see it's my first time and i really need ur help and started emotional blackmailing by saying "see im ur bestfriend u won't help me i donno what girls like plzzz help me!" As she could not see his best friend like this she replied "ok ok now stop it,but i seriously donno how can i help u I thnk u should go to her and ask what she like" Randhir said "u idiot farzi if i go and ask her 'how should i propose u' than how its gonna be suprise.acha ok tell me what is ur dream proposal" sanyukta asked shocked how is it gonna help you evry girl doesn't have same taste u see"I know but I just wanna get idea that's it;or if it's like this that u don't want to share that's different" he spat back in anger. "No it's not like that ok f9 I'll tell you!" Sanyu replied and with a bright smile randhir said "ok start".Actually i don't have such dream proposal type thing but still that should be something unique u know something very special something which is really close to my heart i don't care about how expensive or cheap it would be or either he give me a flower or ring the thing which i want he should say *i love u* thats it" and she came out of her dream world and saw randhir is staring continuously so she pinched him on her and he also came out from his revive.and sanyu aaked "where were you lost?" He replied "with my love" sanyukta said with said face "ohh" and there in her mind strike whether he has listen something or she was just speaking like a fool she spat in anger "had you listen what i was saying or i was just blabbering to myself"he replied "yes" and said by kissed her on the cheeks and said "meet u soon farzi" and he went to plan **The unforgettable Proposal** for his secret girl.  

           Here go the 2nd part please vote and comment and do share!!!! Luv u all...