This Life is a Beautiful War

***Hey, guys! So this is the new book!!!1 And, just like 'Little Miss Player and Mr. Hottie', this one can stand alone from the other two.

This one's going to be quite different from my other stories on here. So first of all, let me give you a heads up: this book is going to have some scenes of abuse, self abuse and abuse from a family member.

So to give you guys a heads up, I'll put a 'warning' at the beginning of the chapters that have some scenes in it.

But other than that, I'd really like for you to read this if you're up to it! Yes, it's going to go into some heavy issues but it's still going to be amazing! It won't be so serious all the time! There's going to be some fun!

So here's my new story...

'This Life is a Beautiful War'.***

Prologue

Six Years Before

She didn't remember anything about the crash. All she remembered was waking up in the hospital with a nurse by her side.

That's when she found out her father had died.

She knew her mother blamed her for the accident and her father's death. And she felt it every time her mother got drunk and took her anger out on her.

She tried to cover the bruises on her arms and legs but she couldn't cover the ones on her face whenever her mother would backhand her. She would try to cover it up with her mother's makeup, only to end up caught and hit again.

Now after school, she either went to the cemetery to sit by her father's grave or she went to hide out at one of her best friends' house where she could feel normal with a normal family. But that only lasted as long as she was away from home.

Yes, she tried to push both of her best friends away but they stuck beside her. One day she just finally stopped trying to and was right back beside them. They had always protected her - though one more than the other - but they couldn't protect her all the time.

Especially when she was at home, a place she was supposed to be safe.

***Yeah, it's short but it's the prologue! I'll have the first 2 chapters posted in a few days. I just wanted to get the prologue written and posted to see what you guys thought!

Comment, Vote, Like!!!1***