Back Home

Isabelle's P.O.V

"Here I am just 15 minutes away from my house" I said to myself driving. I was coming back to Beacon Hills after being in London for two months with Jackson and my brother Isaac. It was 4am and I was really tired of driving but I had to keep going. I heard my phone ringing and I picked it up, it was Scott
"Are you home yet?" He asked with his sleepy voice.
"I'll be there in 10 minutes, why?" I asked sighing.
"Just worried about arrival of my dearest pack member" he said laughing a bit.
"Aren't you sweet" I said pushing the gas a bit harder "I'm almost in my drive way, see you in three minutes" I hung up and turned left parking my car in front of my garage. I sighed and got out of the car than locked it. I runned to my door and opened it. I felt like someone was upstairs so I carefully went up and looked around no one was there. I shaked my head "I must be really tired." I whispered to myself starting to take off my clothes and walking to the bathroom. I needed a shower. When I finished I got to my room and laid on my bed. As soon as I closed my eyes I heard footsteps in the hallway.
"Scott that is so not funny" I said it and he started laughing
"How did you know it was me?" He asked as he sat down on my bed.
"Your scent" I replied looking at him and smiling softly.
"Oh yeah, I forgot that you are like me now" he said taking of his sweatshirt.
"How can you forget? You bit me asshole." I laughed and told him to lay next to me.

Scott was my best friend, my everything. He was there when my brother left and I got used to him always being here.

I placed my head on his chest and fell asleep.

Scott's P.O.V

As she placed her head on my chest I played with her hair. I was glad that she's back but also afraid because she us a werewolf now because of her anger. 4 months ago, back when she was human she had some anger issues that came like a result of Isaac leaving. I let her sometimes go in London to see him but I know they don't talk that much. Jackson texted me all the time while she was in London. He said that these two barely talked. And the main reason for that is Isaac losing Allison. But he wasn't the only one that lost her, we all did. I know how much Isabelle is hurt by Isaac not talking to her but I can't fix that problem and I don't want to get between them.

EARLY MORNING 10AM

Scott;
I woke up with Is still on my chest, I didn't want to wake her but I had to go to school. I got up somehow and left a note on her bedside table
I'm at school, didn't want to wake you up since you were tired and I you'll thank me for that later. If you need anything call me.
- Scott

Isabelle's P.O.V

I woke up around 11am. I saw Scott's note and got up. I was still tired but I wanted to go to school to see my friends and talk to them, I missed them for God sakes. I took a quick shower and dressed. I did my makeup and walked out of the house. I decided to walk to school because it was only 10 minutes away. As I walked, stranger pulled up opening his window.

"Need a ride Is?" He said smiling softly at me.
I looked at him and noticed he was suuupeeeer hot. "How do you know my name?" I asked harshly a bit.
"Your friends talk a lot about you, and indeed they were right when they told me you were beautiful." He said smirking. "I'm Theo." He said smiling.

"Theo from 4th grade?" I laughed a bit "Good to see you back" I smiled softly at him. "And yes, I do need a ride" I said bitting my bottom lip. I got in his car and he drove to school. He parked his car and we got out walking to the school "So what did my friends tell you about me?" I asked looking at his perfectly green eyes.
"Well, not all of your friends. Precisly Lydia and Malia told me that you were in London, and that you're beautiful, and they also told me that you are Scott's beta and best friend and that he is very protective of you, him and Stiles both. " He said smiling at me "You know we should go out sometimes, you know to catch up" he smirked at me "Yeah we should" I grinned and walked into the school seing Stiles and Scott talking about something I was curious so I used my wolf abilities to hear them, and of course they were talking about Theo. "Oh look there's Stiles and Scott, Imma go talk to them, so see you around Theo" I kissed his cheek and walked to Scott and Stiles.
"I couldn't help but hearing you two talking about Theo, so what did I miss about him and how is he back? " I asked nicely. They explained everything to me, about Theo wanting to have an alpha and they even told me that they were following him to some bridge just to see him throw flower for his sister.

After school finished I went home and saw Kira waiting for me outside the house. I greeted her and we walked in.
"I'll start this right away, I need to talk to you about Scott" she said and continued "Actually about you and Scott and your bo..."

I'll finish this later, I need to go study now, hope you like it. 😁