two

"So you're telling me that you're an adult baby?" Yoongi asked, scrunching his eyebrows at Jimin. Jimin sighed and played with the ears on his bear. It was hard for Jimin to explain things in little space, but for the sake of trying to get Yoongi to listen to him he had forced himself into big space. Jimin hated it, and he was feeling worse and worse by the second.

         "Not an adult baby. An adult with an appreciation for children's cartoons and coloring books." Jimin said. Yoongi nodded, but Jimin could tell he was still confused. Jimin reached under his bed and pulled out his basket of 'little' things. He laid out his coloring books and his pacifiers. "It's like you with your music, you blast your music through your headphones when you're stressed, I watch cartoons and color. It's the same thing."

         "Except it's not, because when I'm stressed I don't sleep in your bed and call you daddy." Yoongi pointed out. Jimin sighed and began to color in a picture of a kitten, feeling his stress levels heighten. He didn't need this right now, all he wanted was to watch Spirited Away and cuddle with his bear. He definitely did not think he'd have to explain himself to Yoongi, or to anyone, for that matter.

        "It's fine if you don't understand, hyung." Jimin said. "Just please don't look down on me for my coping mechanisms. I never said anything when you started bringing home men. You can't say anything when I bring home new pacifiers and stuffies."

        "You're comparing my sex life to stuffed animals?" Yoongi scoffed and moved off of Jimin's bed. He knew he was reacting the exact way Jin had told him not to, but he couldn't think of the appropriate thing to say. "I'm sorry, I'm trying not to be an asshole. Let me wrap my head around this."

        "Let me ask you a question first," Jimin said, grabbing onto Yoongi's sleeve. Yoongi raised his eyebrows and Jimin sighed. "Did you have to take any time to wrap your head around being friends with Jungkook? He's a little, he's a mean little, too. He treats Jin hyung so badly. But he's a little, and you don't treat him any differently."

        "Jungkook is an adult bab– a little? That doesn't even seem right." Yoongi muttered to himself. He pulled his sleeve out of Jimin's small hand and sighed. "Look, give me a day. Let me research so I can figure out to make sure you're comfortable in your space any time you need it. Just give me like two seconds."

Yoongi practically ran to his room, fumbling for his phone. He needed to call Jin and find out what the hell was going on. He pressed Jin's contact name rather harshly and pressed the phone to his ear, waiting for the older man to pick up.

"Why didn't you tell me I was living with a man baby?" Yoongi asked as soon as Jin picked up the phone. He could hear Jimin watching Spirited Away while he tried not to freak out across the hall. The fact that Jimin was a man baby didn't bother him as much as the fact that he would have to take care of the younger boy. Yoongi was young, only a few years out of college, he didn't need a baby.

"It wasn't my place to tell you." Jin said. He sounded like he had just run a mile at a full sprint, and Yoongi could hear the same thing from someone farther away from the phone. The person let out a small whine and Yoongi pulled the phone away from his face, staring at it in disgust.

"Do you need me to call back later?" Yoongi asked, holding the phone just close enough that he could hear Jin's answer, but not close enough to hear everything else going on in the background.

"No, we can talk now." Jin said. He heard a muffled cry of protest in the background, and Yoongi flinched. He couldn't believe Jin was having sex while on the phone with him. After a few seconds of Yoongi staring dazed at the wall, Jin spoke up again. "Actually, it might be better if you just come over."