Part 1

3rd Person:

It was a hard day. No, a horrible day. Not only were there insults thrown at his being, but The G8 meeting was stressful and now America had an hour to get ready for the continuation of the meeting at his house. His house was already organized, there was food and drinks and he was bored with 40 minutes to spare. He decided against video games. So he went up to his music studio. Yes. Music studio. America the loud and restless had a music studio. So what? Nobody else knew and it was a peaceful way to relieve stress. He looked at the mahogany clock in the hallway and read the time, 37 minutes to vent through the electric speaker system. He walked into the sound-proof room and turned on the lights. In the left front corner was a bulletproof window with a microphone. There were guitars hanging on the wall with the door. From acoustic to electric. Each one had a variety of picks. There was a speaker system and a DJ set on the wall to his right in the back. The walls were a deep grey and the floor was tile that looked similar to lava. In the center of the back wall was a white piano with gold trimming. It looked very similar to the one from the mansion where they had gotten trapped.

He sat at the piano and started to play a tune, soon he was singing to the familiar tune of Please Stay by Westlife. He unfortunately didn't hear the knocking at the door.

England POV:

I was knocking on the door, but got impatient so I used the spare key and walked in. In there I heard a piano playing and thought Austria was here. But there was a voice mixed in it. I walked toward the voice and could make out lyrics.

If I got on my knees and I pleaded with you
Not to go but to stay in my arms
would you walk out the door
like you did once before?

This time be different
Please stay, don't go

if I call out your name like a prayer
would you leave me alone with my tears?
Knowing I need you so
would you still turn and go?
I was right outside the door with the singing when I heard loud chatting coming from the front. I ran down the hall and told them to be silent. They heard the song and walked behind me.

This time be different
Please stay, don't go
Please stay

I loved you before I even knew your name

and I wanted to give you my heart
but then you came back after leaving me one time
I knew that the heartache would start

The door was painted black with a gold music note carved expertly into it. I opened the door quietly and saw America sitting at a white piano, signing.

If I called out your name like a song
that was written for you,
you alone
would you still hurt my pride?

Oh hey, how I cried this time
be different, please stay
Please stay, don't go
please stay, don't go
Please stay

He turned from the piano and green eyes met blue.

"England?"