Who are you?!

DISCLAIMER:
I don't own One Piece, well, if I did then I wouldn't be writing this would I haha... No, it's owned by the fabulous Eiichiro Oda!

><><><><><><><

"GOD DAMN IT!! WHY DID IT HAVE TO BREAK NOW OF ALL TIMES?!"
Of course, one of his katana had finally decided that it had had enough training and split cleanly into two halves.

"Where am I going to get a new one especially on this island?! Damn it!" Zoro bashed his fists on the wall in despair. "Legends say that there is a cursed Katana hidden here on this island." Mihawk stated, "apparently it's sealed in a cave near the shore." Zoro's eyes lit up for a moment. "Hmmn? Cursed? Heh sounds interesting" he grinned.

> Timeskip to the forest <

"Ugh where is that damn cave?! Is it walking away from me or something?"
"Hororororo, are you lost again??" Perona stared in disbelief at the green haired swordsman, "do you want me to help you find it?" "Do what you want" Zoro grumbled.

> Another timeskip to the shore cos I'm lazy~ <

"Zoro the cave is right in front of you!! How the hell can you miss that?!"
"In front? Sure."
"Zoro, not that way."
"Ugh"
"Not that way either!"
"This way?"
"ZORO YOU ARE SWIMMING AWAY FROM IT!!! Right that's it!"

Perona then proceeded to drag Zoro towards the cave. "Do it yourself. I'm leaving" Perona huffed. Zoro watched her walk towards the horizon and then turned his gaze back to the cave.

"Whoever sealed this didn't seal it very well" he deadpanned. Someone had indeed tried to seal the cave but as Zoro said, it wasn't sealed very well. That person seemed to have used iron covers and nails to seal up the entrance but it proved useless as it was now hanging off of the sides of the cave entrance.

Bringing out a single katana, Zoro swiftly sliced through the remaining iron with ease. He entered the cave. He braced himself for the evil aura that was sure to appear but as he walked deeper into the cave all that he sensed was a nice friendly, happy aura.

"Hmn? That's strange. Aren't cursed swords meant to have a slight demonic aura?" But as he walked into an opening, he could see why. Sitting in the corner of the opening was what seemed to be a human, he couldn't tell because of the shadows obstructing your form. Zoro's eyes widened in disbelief. A human was sealed in this cave for god knows how long. Why?

"Are you here to attempt to exorcise me too?" A soft voice asked, breaking his train of thought. You step forwards so he can see you better. Zoro blushed. To him, you looked beautiful with your flowing (h/c) hair and your beautiful (e/c) eyes. You were wearing a (f/c) tank top with denim shorts, black knee length socks and black lace up combat boots. Even though your clothing was kinda simple, Zoro loved it.

"Hello? I asked you a question, are you here to exorcise me too?" You asked again with no emotion in your voice, slight danger lacing your words. You look Zoro straight in the eye.

Zoro blushed slightly, "n-no I...um... was here to find the so called 'cursed' katana but I guess it isn't here..." He trailed off. 'God damn it! I'm stuttering and blushing like an idiot too!'

You, however, don't take any notice of his blush. "The cursed katana? You mean me?" "Wha?" As you expected, Zoro was confused but before you could explain how, some Humandrills crashed into the cave. "I'll tell you later, for now use me!" And with that, you closed your eyes and turned into a katana.

Zoro stared at the katana in shock. Did the girl just turn into a katana?!However, his thoughts were cut off as one of the Humandrills lunged towards him. "Damn it!" He grabbed the katana lying by his feet and prepared to fight.

> Timeskip to after the fight cos I'm bad at writing fight scenes <

"So can you tell me, how did you turn into a katana?" Zoro asked. "Well, you see I used to be a normal katana the marines used. Vegapunk had 'fed' me the Girl-Girl Fruit so that meant I can turn into a girl whenever I want. Of course, the marine that was using me happened to get thrown off the warship he was on so we ended up on this island 7 years ago. The natives here didn't know what devil fruits were so they killed the marine and locked me in here in hopes of sealing the 'cursed sword' which was me. They sent people in here to try and 'exorcise' me but it never worked." You stated "I seem to have misjudged you for the natives here, sorry."

"Heh? You used to work for the marines?" Zoro asked, raising his eyebrow slightly. "Well, I didn't exactly get a choice did I?" You snapped, but immediately after you regretted that after seeing his slightly saddened face. You looked down "sorry..." you trailed off. "It's fine" he replied.

You look up at him. You haven't exactly had a chance to look at his featured in the cave so you looked at his face. 'Actually, he seems to be quite a strong swordsman judging by the way he used me earlier, also a pretty damn hot one too... Wait WHAT?! I did not just think that!'

"Come to think of it, I never asked for your name." Zoro said, cutting off your thoughts. "Name?" You asked, genuinely confused by what he meant. "Come to think of it, I don't think I have one... Unless you count my Katana Name which is Kuchiku-Kan" you said thoughtfully. "You don't have a name huh? Then how about I name you?"

"Wha?!"

"Hmmm, how about (y/n)?" He said, looking in your eyes. "(Y/n)..." You repeated after him. You felt warmth spread through your body. "Yeah I like that name... Thanks!" You gave him a genuine smile, a soft one that reaches your eyes. Zoro blushed after all, it wasn't every day that he saw a girl smile at him like that. "Y-yeah..." Zoro trailed off.

> Timeskip to the castle~ <

"I found it!" Zoro announced happily, a smirk decorating his features. You smiled beside him. "Well done, shall we carry on with our training now?" Mihawk asked, not even slightly bothered by the fact that his pupil returned with a girl instead of a katana. "Ok sure thing, (y/n) let's go!" And with that, once again you turned into a katana.