Chapter 18

Bri's P.O.V-

My flight landed yesterday. I got home and went straight to bed. I haven't talked to Ashton in the last two days, but he's supposed to be coming home today.

I got up and picked out shorts, and a shirt. I got in the shower and washed my body, and hair. I got out, put on deodorant, and blow dried my hair. I straightened it after.

I decided not to wear and makeup today. Just all natural.

I put on my clothes, not saying any details. I put on perfume and walked downstairs.

Im not smelling good for Ashton, sometimes a girl needs to smell good. Or all the time.

I peeled a banana, and put it in the blender. I put in strawberries, milk, and ice. I blended it.

I got a new blender, the day before we left to Disney Land.

I poured my morning shake;or smoothie , into a glass cup. I put topped it off with reddi whip (whip cream), and a little strawberry.

I put a straw in my cup and began drinking.
-
I got done with my smoothie a hour ago, and just watched spongebob.

-Hour later-

I heard some one walk through the door, and mess with his suitcase.

I turned around, it was Ashton. Ugh, why is he even here? Oh yeah! We bought a house together!

Bad move Bri, bad move!

He set his suitcase down by the stairs and walked up to me on the couch.

"Hi." He smiled cheerfully. Why the hell is he so happy?

"Hey." I said awkwardly. "So, did you-uh-Hear about Luke? The doctors called me, and said he broke a leg. Also a wrist. Well, fractured it." I said slowly.

I knew exactly what happened. Luke beat up Ashton, went for a few drinks. Got hit by a car...That was unexpected.

"Yup. Sad for him, but good for me!!"
he smiled. Is he serious? Really? Really.

"Your an ass." I stared at him.

He shrugged and sat down next to me. He leaned in, and I scooted back. He leaned in closer, I scooted farther back.

"Stop moving! Would you?" He was clearly frustrated.

"Are-Are you trying to kiss me?" I gave him a confused look.

"Well, you are my girlfriend." He said right back.

"Were." I looked down. "Yeah about that, im gonna be moving next weekend. I think its for the very best. Sorry.." I quickly got up and ran upstairs.

Ugh Why love life? Why??

-----

YEAH! Only 2 more chapters to go! Yeah in ending with 2 chapters! So yeasss!!

Pls remember to!!

-follow my account!

-like

-Vote

-And have a wonderful day/night lovlies!

-Love you all! xx