The Awkward Date Night...

Tucker brought us pepperoni pizza and also some alcohol as well so I guess we are getting tipsy tonight which is okay but I hope I don't get to drunk and say I have a crush on Tom! Oh crap I am not touching that alcohol! Even if Tucker makes me! I won't I'm just scared in case I say something and mess everything up!

"Sonja you okay, you've been starring at me for the last 5 minutes"
"Oh shit really sorry Tucker"

Anyway I remember seeing the tickets to Miami and I thought I should bring it up!
"So Tucker...I..i... Found an ticket to Miami why didn't you tell me?!"
I ask
He looks disappointed and said he had a gaming contest there with Ali a and Gold glove!
"For how long?"
"A....month Sonja I am going to miss you loads and was planning on telling you and I...I... Was gonna ask you to come with me but I had no money left so I am truly sorry I will make it up to you tonight" he winked at me and then we burst out laughing until I hear Tom saying for me to talk to him oh boy I have to come up with an excuse of what I spoke about with Tom great !
I ran upstairs and simply asked
"What do you want?"
"Well I want you and can you get Tucker to end the date night and get him to go out with friends if not say your going out with Ally and I would leave shortly after and say I'm going to Jordan's house is that okay or not?"
"I will try! Gimme 10minutes okay!"

I will have to explain to him now great! Well here goes nothing ! But where did he go I shouted him but no reply until I read a note on the table saying
'I just remembered my plane is about to fly off so I hadt to rush out but If your reading this sonj I love you and will tweet you to see if your alright
Love Tucker'

Wow! I say to myself."TOMM,he's gone to MIAMI so what you want to do then he came running downstairs and came behind me and told me to go upstairs in his room!"wait is this what I think we're doing?"
"Yeah is that okay?"
"I guess so"
Time lapse (I'm not having a sex scene in this book hell no😂 arghh the cringe)
"That was fun" I say trying to breathe and then I must of fell straight to sleep because I was really tired! I then heard Tom say love you and them me saying it back! God I love this man!

"TOMM,he's gone to MIAMI so what you want to do then he came running downstairs and came behind me and told me to go upstairs in his room!"wait is this what I think we're doing?""Yeah is that okay?" "I guess so" Time lapse (I'm not having a sex sc...

Sorry for short chapter but don't know what to write someone please help me in the comments!