I have been waiting

You and ashton have been best friend since your were at least 5 years old. And ever since that you did everything together. Your guys route most of the time was go to school got your stuff from your lockers that were next to each other. Then went to all the same class sitting next to each other, but once in awhile he would wrap his arm around you and pull you closer to him and he would smile at you so you'll smile back. Then after school was finished you would either go to his house or your house, then you will take a shower. You guys would always take showers together but you never thought to look at his thing. But you always wondered if he looked at your parts. So after you finished your shower you would grab some clothes to put on. You guys both have your clothes at each others house because you always spend the night at each others house a lot so you decide to just bring clothes just in case you want to take a shower or wanted to change into new clothes. And after you changed you would go watch a movie or play some video games.

  But one day when you guys were in science class when ashton wrapped his very strong arm around you and pulled you closer to him and he then took his hand and placed it on your knee. Then he started to rub your knee and then slowly started to move him hand up your thigh and then he whispered in your ear "open your leg a little" then you did as he said. So you spread your legs a little and then you felt Ashton's finger slowly brush across you clit. you bit your lip and hoped no one saw and you did this because you never new that he could make you so wet, then you felt him do it again and then he said in your ear "you like that baby" you looked at him and shook your head yes. Then you felt him put one of his fingers inside of you, then your bit your lip harder and after that he whispered in your ear "your so wet baby girl" and then the teacher said "(y/n) are you alright". Then Ashton pulled his finger out and then you said "yes I am fine" them you smiled at her. Then you wrote on a pick of paper in your note book "i will repay you when we got back to your house" then Ashton grabbed the pen and wrote "okay baby girl" with a smiley face next to it.

I hoped you enjoyed it. Want me to make a part 2 just comment below and I will. And talk to you guys in the next one.