Dressing Up For You

(NATALIE)

Miley's ass was a life saver. We give her a smack of thanks on the ass as we roll out of the fair.

Miley is so happy that she begins to twerk again. She twerks so hard that her ass bounces against the ground and flys up almost as high as the Ferris wheel.

We clap and then walk towards the ca-excuse me, I mean monster truck.

We squeeze everyone in and let Miley just fly back to the house. We reverse drive all the way home.

Once we get home I make sure to chuck watermelon back in the fridge and hide all the crack, weed and cocaine.

I just know that Kanye will want ALL of it.
Speaking of Kanye he begins to take a piss on our fireplace. We all stand around and clap until he finishes. But it just keeps on going and we begin to cheer.
Are the waterfall of pee gets larger and heavier we cheer louder until suddenly it just stops like turning off a tap.
The cheering doesn't stop however.
Until Kayne tells us to shut the fuck up and that we are invading our privacy.

"What does that mean?" Naomi asks.

"It means he wants us to cover him in dressings." Joe yells.

We dash to the fridge and end up turning the chocolate brown man orange, green, white and pale brown.

Kanye starts to cry and runs out of the house. Shrug and start licking the rest of dressings off the floor.

Miley suddenly busts through the roof with her fat ass.

"AYYYYY" we all say and start rolling her around in the dressings.

She starts crying too but I think of happiness.

I think.