Chapter 6: Clark

I was excited to see what I'll look like when I'm already wearing my gown. Even if I don't want to see Hiccup with Heather. It was the only reason why I'm in a bad mood lately. I went to the arena to train. I saw the others. And I saw Hiccup with Heather. "Oh! Hi Astrid! I haven't seen you in a couple of days" Heather says. I was willing to see Hiccup right now actually with his tuxedo. But, lets just wait. Ruffnut was looking at me badly. She must've noticed me giving Heather bad looks. She went near me and whispered: "Don't give away very bad looking looks!" "Yeah. Sure." I just replied. I saw Hiccup come in with a very good mood. "Okay Folks, I have very good news, today......... We are going to train OURselves for the Great Celebration! " he shouts. "Oh Great! I am willing to meet this girl..... I wanna see her face. I bet she's prettier than-" Snotlout cut off his sentence. "Okay, let's get started. If you all never knew before, Heather is my partner for the Celebration." He looked at me. I wanted to strangle him. I am not in the mood to talk to him anymore. I was just silent. I sat on a stool and waited for him to finish his little speech and so we could train for the celebration now. That's when Ruffnut decided to comfort me. "Don't let him get into you. Ignore him if you have to." I nodded. "Okay." She told me that he was done talking and training was already starting. "Okay. First, the dance. Now Heather, if you'd mind......" Heather held Hiccups hand and they were on their dancing position. "Okay, so step one." Heather placed her feet backwards.

After the PRACTICE........

I was thrilled about the dance. It was so cute. I was basically in love with the dance.... And I wanted to see Clark. Well, what a coincidence! Because Stoick suddenly barged in. "Alright! Get yourselves ready! Cause Astrid,Snotlout and Fishlegs, your partners are here!" I was shocked. I ran to Stoick and the 2 followed. "I guess your replaced now Astrid." says Snotlout thinking that I was jealous of him having girl partner. "I'm glad to be." I replied to him. "Hey um, Astrid?" I was surprised to see Hiccup behind me. "Yes?" I asked. "Well, first of all, are you mad at me?" It was hard trying to ignore that question. "Um, nope." I ran outside and I can feel him looking at me. Hooray.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

At the DOCKS....

I was waiting. It was getting hot and Fishlegs was beside me. I'd rather pick him instead of Snotlout. I wanted to see Clark already. Fishlegs saw Marsha and Snotlout already saw Stella. They all look good together. I was still there waiting for Clark. What if he won't come? Nah. I'll just return tomorrow. Until I heard my name. "Astrid! Wait!" I heard guy's voice scream. Then, someone held my hand. It was random guy. I asked who he was. "Who are you?" "You still don't know who I am? I'm Clark!'' Oh my Beard. He was so handsome. I think I like him more than Hiccup right now....... "Oh! Alvin's son?" Then, I saw a big frown. "Look, I know that I'm Alvin's son, but please don't remind that to me. I am different from my father. I am nothing like him." I looked at him deeply. His eyes were blue like mine. And his brown high top hair fixed his look VERY well. I was in love. "Oh, sorry about that. I didn't know you didn't want to be called...... You know." He smiled "Nah! It doesn't matter. So, shall we go to the Great Hall now?" "We shall." We both ran to the Great Hall. The feast food's smell was lingering around the room. It smelled almost like heaven. It smelled amazing. Since it was already 6:00 in the morning, 6 more hours of practicing and rearranging the whole arena and fixing our clothes and makeup........ So I think we all have time to prepare. The good news is that Im already finished with The Deadly Cosmo. The Nadders are disciplined in their line. I went to my house and Stoick allowed all of us to practice in front of our houses. I saw the others practicing in front of their houses too. I saw Hiccup. But I just ignored him. I swore he's looking at me and Clark but, it doesn't matter. I taught him everything we practiced. (by we I mean my friends.) I was having a great time. It probably was my 82nd happy moment in my 15th year old life. I didn't care about Heather and Hiccup. I was happy.

Hiccup's POV

I stared into Astrid. I asked her if she was mad, but it was pretty obvious she lied to me. I wanted to talk to her. "Hey Hiccup! Look at that cute boy! The one with Astrid!? Oh! I think that's her partner!" Heather tells me. "Yep I can see that Heather." I replied to her. And she said: "You know Hiccup, I know that your pretty jealous right now. It's obvious. Why don't you talk to Astrid?" I froze. "Um, how'd ya know!?" "Dude. I'm a GIRL for Pete's sake! I know moods and body languages of guys and girls. I'm not stupid Hiccup. And I can see right now that you are jealous of that Clark guy." She tells me. "Don't tell anyone ok!? It'll be pretty embarrassing." I said with a tiny Insy bitsy smile. "Can you help me?" I asked her. "With what?" "My 'Astrid' problem?" "Oh, sure! Of course! count on me."