Chapter 4

Omar:
Earlier today the girl Courtney i met. She's fine asf. She wears glasses and she got freckles. In class all i did was stare back at her. She's really smart to. Every question the teacher asked she answered correctly. After that i caught her before she left. She has big brown eyes but her eyes looked as if she crys alot.

The bell rung and she quickly left with out barely saying anything. It seems like babygirl got a problem or something. She acts scared. Like scared to be touched, like somebody hurt her. I mean why would you hurt someone with such a pretty face. Idek but i needs to find out.

Neni:
The day went by smooth. I met up with Tony and the twins.
"Girl you see that new boy Omar" Kami said jumping up nd down.
"Yea Neni he was looking for you!!" K'Mya
"Wait what...are you serious"!! I said highly shocked.
I mean he only knows my name and he's already looking for me.
"Who da fuck is Omar" Tony said kinda angry.
"HERE HE COMES!!!!!"
K'Mya and Kami said at the same time.
I turned around and he was surely enough walking our way.

I looked at Tony who had rage in his eyes and a real bad mean mug.

"Hey Courtney i wondering if i could get your number i was going to ask earlier but you walked away a little to fast". Omar said rubbing his neck. He looked real nervous.

"Oh im sorry about that and sure." I replyed
I took a pen out of my bookbag and wrong the digits on his hand.
After that we all departed. I watched Omar get into a black 2015 impala. I didn't get on my bus. I walked around the corner to library. When i got there i studied for about 3 good hours. After that i headed on home. Its now 6pm.

I was walking home when the a familiar car pulled up. The window was rolled down. Omar.
" Can i give you ride" he said smiling. Oohh is smile is so cute.
" Sure" I said getting in.
We talked the whole ride. His name is Omar Micheals. He's 18 and were both graduating this year. He's has a little sister. He's 5'9 and he works. He has the sweetest personality.

Straight "A" student. I mean that everything❤.
He dropped me off and he watched as I went in. Then i watched him pull off all i did was think of Omar, Then my body was snatched away from the door.

Omar at the top*