Gifts

Song:Fair Game-Sia

It had only been a day since I agreed to be mates with Peter, and I was a bit worried. I mean, how am I suppose to feel? It is just hard to believe that I am going to be mates with an Alpha. I have no idea what this mean or how things are going to change. I know that Peter will try his best to be a good mate to me, but I still have this feeling in me that this is just all a trick and that all of this is fake. Deep down, I feel that I will just end up being hurt. It is hard to trust someone after a lot of pain. Dr. Tower says that I am doing the right thing. I just don't know if I really am doing the right thing. But, I need to now if things have really changed. 

Today, I will be meeting with Ms. Harper again. She wants to talk to me about Peter and about what I am going to do now. I am still trying to figure that out still. I have been getting well physically. I am getting my muscles stronger and tomorrow, I going to go the gym and get a little bit of work out. I am still eating healthy and so far, I have been healing well. I am still weak and I am still in need of healing, but so, things are well. Ms. Harper and Dr. Tower though, think that I should still stay and keep an eye on me because how I will heal mentally. I mean, so far, I haven't been hearing any voices and I have been keeping my head from thinking any bad, but they just want to make sure that I will not end up back to how I got here. I still don't even now if I am okay. I am worried and afraid of going back to that pack house. I am afraid of those people in that pack house and seeing how weak I am. I have only been here for about a month now and I don't know what is going on in the pack house. I don't know if thing have changed or not. I have just been sitting here, wondering of all the things that could go wrong. I mean, can things really chance in a matter of days or weeks? I don't know. 

I looked up when I saw the nurse from two days ago, waiting for me at the entry of my room. "Ms. Harper is ready for you." She says. I nod my head and then I get up from the hospital bed and we head towards Ms. Harper's room. I am still nervous about going to her office because it is her job to figure out what is wrong with me mentally and it is her job to help me, but I just don't like it that she has to ask so many questions and make all these memories trigger something in me. I hate that she has to do this, but she has to in order to make me somehow heal mentally. Arriving at the door to her office, the nurse knocks in it before we wait there. I could hear movement with my now approved hearing after shifting. The door then opens and there stood Ms. Harper in her suit. "Hello. Stella, it is nice to see you again. You look well." She says. I nod my head. "You can leave now. I will call when you need to pick up Stella." Ms. Harper tells the nurse. The nurse nods her head and then leaves. Ms. Harper ushers me in and then we walked to the chairs that I have sat in the last time I was here. "How have you been, Stella?" She asks. I shrug. "I have been fine." I say. She nods. She sat down and grabbed a notebook that was set on a small round table next to her. "I have heard you been healing well. I have also heard that you spoke with the Alpha yesterday." She says. I again nod. She was always talking business and her voice is always in that tone that made you see that she was only business. "Can I ask what you spoke about with him?" 

I looked at her with an uncertain face. I was hostile because, I haven't told anyone about me trying to be mates with Peter. I felt uneasy. "It's alright, Stella. You don't need to about me." I nod my head and then breath in, trying to not be afraid of telling her. "The Alpha, he talked me about how sorry he was. He told me that me to forgive him or at least give him a chance. We talked a little about. I agreed to give him a chance of being a mate." I say. I saw her nod and write in her journal. "Do you think you have done the right thing about doing that?" I shrug. "I don't know. I am still afraid of him." she nods her head. "Do you think that the Alpha will treat you better now?" I shrug. I mean, it is hard to tell after so many years of going through pain, but I think that Peter could treat me better. He has promised I wouldn't feel any pain. "It think so. The Alpha has already made promises and I do want to believe that he will keep those promises." She writes everything down in her journal, making me feel as if this wasn't a private conversation. "Well, I do hope that all goes well with you both. I do hear he is going to visit today. Are you excited?" I again shrug. "Like I said, I am still afraid of him." She nods, understanding my point of view. "Now, I have been wondering if you would see your brother." She says. I look at her and sigh. It is hard to say if I do want to talk to my brother. But, I do know that I will have to talk to him eventually. He is still my brother whether I want it to be true or not.