I Have To Tell You Something

Chole's POV:

I missed being here with you guys. JIMMY! Maddie said running up to Jimmy.

Oh yeah I forgot all about him he's so quite. Zach said.

That's why I feed Jimmy. I said.

So what's going on with you and Max? Hope asked with a big smile.

Nothing.....He just gave me a Hershey bar. Maddie said.

And you didn't SHARE!?

Sorry Max and I split it.

Speaking of food, I'm going to make dinner. Hope said walking in the kitchen.

YAAAAS I didn't feel like cooking. I said.

I'm going to my house to get some stuff. I'll be right by. Zach said leaving.

K.

*My phone started to ring with the song All I want is you*

C- Chole
R- Ruby

C- Hello

R- Hey I just wanted to say sorry for how I acted that day. I'm very happy for you. How far along are you now?

C- I- I lost the baby. I don't know what happened I did everything the doctor told me to do.

*I started to cry*

R- Chole I didn't know. I'm so sorry I shouldn't have asked. This kinda is a bad time to tell you this.

C- What I'm okay I can handle it.

R- okay well.....I'm coming to Texas to bring home for college.

C- WHAT! But I have a family up here I can't go to college. I'll be messing everything up with my relationship and Maddie, she means the world to me I can't just leave her.

R- If you go to college you can get a good job and make money to pay for Maddie's treatment. You said she means the world to you, do this for her.

C- That's a big step but I'm going to do it for Maddie she needs everything. Just give me some time to tell Hope, Maddie, and Zach.

R- Okay. I need to go I have to do some paperwork. Bye love you.

C- Love you too.

Hope I need to tell you something. I said walking in the kitchen.

What's up? Hope said.

Aunt Ruby is coming to get me to bring me back to New York for college.

NOOOO CHOLE DON'T LEAVE ME! I NEED MY SISTER HERE TO TALK TO ABOUT CRAZY STUFF LIKE PRINGLES!

Shhhh don't tell Maddie. I'm waiting to tell her and Zach together. I'm going to miss you guys a lot. I'll come back on our breaks. I said hugging Hope.

Why are you two hugging in the middle of the kitchen? Zach asked walking in the house.

Ummm.........NO REASON! Hope said trying to play it off.

Hope it's okay I'm going to tell him. I said.

Tell me what?

NOTHING.....She just wanted to tell you.......PRINGLES yep pringles.

Chole what's going on?

I need to tell you something. You might get upset about it but I'm still going to tell you.

CLIFF HANGER! I haven't did a cliff hanger in a while. I hope you liked this chapter. BYEEEEEEEE!