Contest

Hello everyone, I am creating a contest for anyone to join as I have no inspiration to create a cover (:'( sad face). I need a cover for my story Unforgettable which is a Damon Salvatore fanfic based of The Vampire Diaries. You can make it in any style and you have three months to complete it... Jokes, hehehe. You actually have 4 weeks (I extended it for you guys).

Here are my requirements:

Title: Unforgettable (mandatory)
Subtitle: I want to be (Mandatory - just above the title)
Author: Bella A. Bancroft
Plot:
"I want to be
Unforgettable"

{~}

Marisa Gilbert has had a tough time getting over the death of her parents; more so than Jeremy, her younger brother, and Elena, her identical twin. The pain just won't disappear. The hole in her heart, the self harming, the obsessive amount of hatred burning her from the inside out; all of these are common signs of depression and anger. She feels like nothing can stop her anymore and that she is now stuck in this loop of pain, anger and regret.

On the first day back at school, Elena and Marisa meet the mysterious Stefan Salvatore who has a past like no other in Mystic Falls. He is a Vampire, a supernatural being who has lived on this Earth for over 160 years. Her sister Elena falls in love which soon brings dangers beyond both their wildest dreams. And on the same night, the mysterious, brooding and handsome Damon Salvatore comes back to his home town.

As a result, this draws Marisa, Elena and there friends into the supernatural world of Mystic Falls, where it is plagued by vampires, werewolves, witches and doppelgängers. They will learn many things about there little town and some of those secrets brings Marisa into a horrifying situation.

Can she survive this nightmare that she is living in or is it to late for them now?

|Book one of The Marisa Gilbert Saga|
|Season 1|

Mood: Dark
What I would like: I am giving you guys options.
1: Nina Dobrev on her own with a flower somewhere on the cover
2: A dagger (for simple covers)
3: Both
4: Anything as long as it fits the book

The person who's I think fits the book will get a dedication/ mention, a follow and a vote on a book (no one direction or 5sos pls)