The Power of END

"A long time ago, Zeref, gave my father a very dangerous power. A power not many people can have," Nashi explained.

 "I don't get what you mean. This "magic" what is for and what does it do," Celestia demanded.

   "This is not magic, It is a form. It is called the etherious form. And my father.....my father is the most dangerous one of all...END. It stands for Etherious Natsu Dragneel. In my time it has changed, this power was passed down to me when I was born. When i'm in this form I am called END, Etherious Nashi Dragneel, but they never meant this to happen. I have a gift now," Nashi explained.                 Suddenly everything went silent for a while. The silence was broken by foot step sounds that echoed through the destroyed and lonely town.

"Well, that was easier than I thought," a familiar voice crept inside Nashi's ear and made her shudder, even though the person with this voice was far off. Soon the character's shadow was visible in the dust and smoke through the sky. When he came into view everyone gasped and shook. 

"I thank you so much for explaining to my brother what he truly is," He laughed evilly.

"Zeref Dragneel!" Nashi said in an uncertain and surprised tone. Natsu's eyes widened very wide not believing what he just heard. everyone panicked.

"That can't be true. When did this happen to Natsu?" Lucy asked worriedly. Nashi was quiet for a whole minute before she spoke once again.

"I-It happened 400 years ago," Nashi said very upset.

"How could that happen, Natsu is only 25 years old?" Lucy asked very surprised and worriedly. Natsu hung his head low. 

"I'll explain everything later, for now let's beat these suckers," Nashi said staring at Celestia and Zeref.

"But that is too dangerous!" Lucy yelled.

"Not for Nashi," Storm said with a devious smile on his face.

"Storm are you coming," Nashi smiled at him. Storm nodded. He focused all of his magic on himself and started growing horns, claws, a tail, and wings.

"What is going on, now?" Celestia and the guild questioned.