t h r e e

[ m i c h a e l ]

I awake on a random yet familiar couch.

"hey" I hear from behind me.

a tired phoenix stands extending a cup of coffee my way.

"thanks" I mumble, my voice horse.

I she plops down next to me and sighs sipping from her own batman mug.

the great thing about arizona was she didn't mind sitting on a couch drinking coffee on her couch with her ex at God knows what hour on the morning.

"what happened to us." I ask suddenly.

"I mean you said it yourself last night," she sighs, "the whole calum thing happened and he spread rumors about me, I guess it really changed me. I wasn't the Phoenix you wanted me to be I guess."

"you were always the Arizona I wanted. even when you were on antidep-"

"can we not talk about that." She says quickly, cutting me off.

"sorry." I say taking a quick sip of my coffee, "what happened last night?"

"I honestly have no fucking clue." she chuckles running a hand through her messy blue jumble of hair.

"I'm hungry as hell" I groan.

"same. donuts or mcdonalds?" she asks putting on her sneakers.

"macca's for life!" I yell grabbing phoenix's keys and heading for the door.

"australian people are weird man." she mumbles

I turn dramatically and look her down. "excuse me bitch. what did you just say?!"

she stands up and puffs out her chest, "you heard me. bitch." and pushes me.

"THATS IT!" I scream and scoop her up, body slamming her onto the couch.

she squeals and laughs as she sits up. "don't mess with aussies" i say pretending to flip my hair over my shoulder.

"let's go" she chuckles dragging me to the car.

                      ++++++
                       +++++
                        ++++
                         +++
                          ++
                           +

[ p h o e n i x ]

we pull up to the McDonald's "I'll hop in the drive thru line's too long" I offer, getting out of the car.

I open the door and walk up to the cash register, looking up at the menu.

"hi how can I--- Phoenix?!"

I immediately look at the cashier.

"Oh. great. Luke's brother, right?" I say faking a smile.

"aw. that hurts man. you don't even remember my name." he says frowning.

"no sorry. can I order now?" I say shutting him down.

"babe. how can you not remember my name. I already told all my friends how you were moaning it all last night." he smirks.

"you're shitting me right. you're so stupid, first off, now I can wait tell all your friends how small your dick is, and how I only moaned so I wouldn't hurt your feelings and how you were such a piss poor lover that I had to fake all 3 of my orgasms. how's that sound? now can you take my fucking order?" I say giving him my best resting butch face, trying my best not to raise my voice.

"I uh. um."

"yeah not much to say now. excuse me miss can I have 2 big breakfasts with pancakes. and can I speak to the manager." I say looking over to the cashier next to him.

"WAIT. I can't get fired from this job. first the video store then KFC, not McDonald's too!" he whines.

"gladly miss." the cashier smirks.

she returns with my food, saying its on the house and I explain everything to the manager, heading back to the car.

"Jesus what took you so long?" mike asks as I open the door.

"had to fire a few assholes. sorry baby." I say putting in my sunglasses.

"you're such a badass." Michael jokes and I smirk to my self.

                      ++++++
                       +++++
                        ++++
                         +++
                          ++
                           +

we get back to my house and enjoy our food while watching old drake and josh reruns.

"Michael."

"Yes Arizona."

"I need to tell you something."

"if this is you coming out to me as bi I already know." he says putting down his food.

"what. no. I mean yes. I'm gay as hell but no that's not what I wanted to tell you." I laugh.

"oh. ha. sorry. continue." he says nervously taking a bite out of his hashbrown."

"I think I love you more than josh loves Oprah."

"aw. Arizona. I love you more than Meagan loves calling drake and josh boobs."

sorry I haven't updated in like a year and half (aka like 6 months). but hope you guys enjoyed. a bit of ex flirting. *smirky smirky*