Cheap Trick

"Laura, what exactly are you doing?" My nosey girlfriend walks into the living room after I have told her countless times to stay out of here while I worked my magic.

"I am creating a setting." I tell her without turning around.

"How is installing a pole in the middle of our living room creating a setting?" She asks me in a confused voice.

"You'll see." I finally turn and smile at the beautiful blonde standing behind the couch.

"Laura, seriously..." Her hands are on her hips as she tries to get a better answer from me...but I am not giving in.

"Taylor, will you please just go and put on the outfit that is in the shiny red box on the bed and meet me back out here in like 30 minutes." I smile again and make a "get out of here" motion towards her.

She huffs annoyingly and then leaves me to finish up my awesome idea.

So for the past month, we have been doing sexual escapades off of Taylor's Bucket List. Well, after much inspiration, I came up with my own entitled Laura's Fucket List.

I know...a catchy and amazing title. I have always been known for my fucking awesome sense of humor.

So anyway, I have been thinking of all of these totally erotic and sexy things that I would like to do with Taylor. Or rather what I would like Taylor to do with me.

Hence where my whole stripper pole idea came in.

Taylor and I filmed a scene in the very first episode of our show that has kind of stuck with me and I just thought that it would be totally hot as fuck to have her act it out in the privacy or our own home...with the amazing sex included this time.

About 30 minutes later, just as I was putting the last screw into the ceiling, I hear the stunning love of my life walk into the room. When I turn around I have to catch my breath, she is standing just a couple of feet away from me, wearing the barely there see through red lingerie that I bought her, especially for this occasion. Technically it is just a tiny sheer number that stops just above the bottom of her ass...but who's looking.

I toss the drill to the couch and move to a standing position. She comes closer to me and cups my cheeks with her soft hands.

"Where's the rest of it?" She asks and I couldn't help but laugh a little bit.

I lean in to kiss her lips softly and then trail light kisses up to her ear. I look her up and down slowly, grinning at the fact that she added my favorite pair of red heels to the mix.

"You won't be needing your panties." Her breath hitches and when I pull away, her eyes close slightly.

"I'll be right back." With that I leave her in a visibly aroused state, so that I can go and put on my fucking fantastic new outfit that I got myself.

"Taylor, will you grab the nice chair that has the back on it and set it near the pole." She doesn't answer, but I do here the sound of a dragging chair across our hard wood floors.

As soon as I take a quick look in the mirror at myself, I make my way back into the living room.

"What are you wearing?" Tay asks, a bit confused at my ensemble.

"Is that anyway to talk to a paying customer?" I growl out, retrieving a few dollar bills out of my pocket and waving them at her.

She glares playfully as she walks up to me and tries to put her hands on around my waist. I playfully bat them away.

"You are a handsy little stripper aren't you? Don't you have rules about that in this mediocre establishment?" Tay just laughs and puts her hand on my chest. From there she pushes me back until the back of my knees hit the chair and I am forced to fall to the seat and sit down.