00:01

luke unlocked his phone and finally responds to everyone who messaged him- everyone being his bestfriend ashton and his brother.

he continues down the shops and walks into someone. his phone falls out of his grip and he huffs. "watch it!" he snaps as he kneels to get his device and bumps heads with someone. "ouch." he rubs his head and with that stands up with his phone in hand.

"are you okay?" luke asks as he looks at the beautiful boy. he had unnatural black hair and green orbs. he was mesmerizing. luke himself was probably very ugly compared to this boy. with his boring blond hair and blue eyes. "um-um sorry." the other boy laughs at his embarrassment and luke gives him a shy grin. what a beautiful laugh, he thought.

"hi i'm-i'm luke." he stutters and the other boy chuckles at his shyness. "hi luke i'm michael." he gives luke a smile and put his hand out for him to shake. he takes it and tries not to be hostile.

they start walking and starting small talk until michael turns and asks luke something, "why weren't you watching where you were going?" luke shrugs. "i was just texting back people."

lukes phone buzzes and he eyes it but doesn't pick it up. the green eyed boy motions to it and he nods when luke picks it up to read the message.

from mum :
get home. your turn to cook dinner.

"sorry gotta zayn, my mum needs me home." he tells the boy in front of him and notices a frown. "how about we text or something." he says and the two boys trade phones. luke quickly puts in his number then a cute name and hands it back to him.

"kitten lover?" luke giggles as he raises an eyebrow. "bye. i'll text you when i get home."

"okay." the boys part ways and lukes cheeks hurt from smiling too much.

// hiii guys i am such a bad person. i published this then my computer messed up the whole chapter so im writing this on my phone. enjoy!