The Life Before Her Eyes: The Easy Days of a Ninja Chapter 1

Hey guys! I'm back. I don't know what happened, but who cares! TheAnimeQueen/Shippupad has returned and for sure, I will do this story! I have all these ideas for the first chapter and I hope you like it! 

I'm probably going to add to the "9 rookies", so instead, it'll be the "12 rookies" because there can't be 4 people in a squad, right? Well, anyways vote and comment what you think. Thanks! 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mitsuko

"Squad 11: Mitsuko Kuro, Takashi Kazama, and Minato Yoshida," called out Iruka Sensei as he scanned the listings of the teams. I slumped into my seat as I thought about my new comrades. Takashi Kazama, he wasn't a bad student. After all, he did get the highest score in the academy besides Sasuke Uchiha. They've always to managed to get the same score on exams but never went verses each other. It was almost as if they "respected" each other. On the other hand, Minato Yoshida...he's always been the quite one. Always focused. I wonder if he's ever had time for fun with all the training he's done for the final exam. 

"Why do I have to be with a slug like Sasuke!?," called out Naruto Uzumaki as he pointed at Sasuke. I chuckled to myself. I wouldn't mind being paired up with Naruto but it sure be a drag to  hear his complaing about Sasuke all the time. Poor Sakura, wonder what she would do. But then again, she was a fan girl of Uchiha so she'd probably stand up for Sasuke. You know, the usual. 

"Naruto, you idiot! Shut up!" Sakura growled. I shook my head. And here it goes again. I rolled my eyes as Sakura went on telling Naruto how "great" Sasuke was. I personally don't have anything against Sasuke but it was getting really annoying to hear about him everyday. Iruka Sensei was already on the discusstion and he continued with the class.  

Today was the day I finally got to grow up and join a sqaud of mine own with two other students in the academy. You see, when you're in the rank of a Genien you are placed into a sqaud of three other beings and a squad leader. Together you are to solve missions together in the ranks of D,C,B, and A. It was perfect day, the sun was out and there was a slight breeze. 

I could tell everyone had a little hope in them today. They had a reason to continue on with life as a ninja. They knew what they wanted to do. I sure did, but no one knew what. 

I sat in silence as Iruka Sensei passed out papers to each student, giving them the information of where to meet their squad leader. I scanned my paper to find that I had to meet my squad leader in the...woods? I raised a brow as I shrugged and stuffed the paper into my left pocket. 

"This is the information you'll need to find your squad leader. You are now all dismissed to meet them. Good luck to all of you," Iruka Sensei announced as all the students headed to the door. Iruka then stopped me. I looked up at him with curiosity. "It's almost been 8 years, hasn't it?" he asked. My lips hardened into a thin line, I just stood there. He continued, "I'm sorry to mention it but...Lord Hokage has found information linking to your brother's death. He would like you to meet him after you meet your squad" My mind went blank for a moment. They found information? Should I take the chance of finding more information about the case? 

I stuttered, "Y-yes sir. Th-thank you for letting me, um, know" Iruka nodded and he placed a hand on my shoulder, 

"I wish my luck to you", he said. I nodded as I walked out of the classroom. 

Flashback

"Brother! Brother! Don't leave me, please!" my 5-year-old voice screamed. Tears came running down my cheeks as I watched my own brother fade away. "Sasori!" I yelled as I burried my face into his bloody chest. 

"Mitsuko...", my brother coughed. I gasped as I looked at him. "L-listen to me. I won't be h-here any longer and I want you to know that I l-love you. T-train really h-hard to become a fine sh-shinobi. Father and m-mother would of w-wanted t-t-that for you. S-s-someone is c-coming after you so never g-g-give up on t-training. I-I'll be there f-for you" I shook my head. 

"No, no, no! You can't say goodbye!" I yelled. "You're all I have!"

My brother smiled weakly, "It'll be ok li-little one" 

"No, no, no!! Please!" I shouted. Quickly I placed my ear to his chest, waiting for something. More tears came bursting down my little face until I realized something. 

My brother was gone. 

Present Day

I pushed my brows together on the thought of my brother. Did I really want revenge on whoever killed my brother? Was it worth it? All this thinking made me upset. I looked up to see I was at my destination. 

I sighed, time to meet new people.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Curiously, I walked through the trail that led me to the middle of the woods. It was a small training area where I use to hang out when I was younger. The last memory I had here was with my brother. I shuddered at the thought. 

"Kuro, you made it," I heard a voice say. My head snapped up and I came to view with one of my team mates, Takashi Kazama. I grinned. Takashi wasn't a bad person, he was friends with everyone.

I chuckled, "What? Did you think I got lost?"

He shook his head, "Yea right. When it's up to you, you never get lost"

I smirked. Takashi and I never really hung out but we knew each other very well. Our clans had history together. It is heard that the Kuro and Kazama clan fought a battle together against a clan in The Village Hidden in the Mist but of course, this was almost a 100 years ago.

I looked up to see Minato laying against a tree as he patiently waited for our squad leader. I looked up at Takashi, he shrugged. Little was known about Minato, he's always training and it seemed as if he was always alone...I sighed as I went to sit by him. He didn't move a musle.

"You know, we're gonna be a team forever. It's best that you communicate with us and begin a bond. It's up to you if you want to have a bond, but just know that we're here as a team," I said. Takashi stood there staring at Minato with caution. I nodded at him, giving him the ok. Takashi came and sat across from Minato as he just sat there. I sighed. 

"Bonds always break, Kuro"  Minato replied. The way he said my last name made me shiver. He never talks. "So don't even try with me because in the end, someone gets turned on their back," he continued. I gasped under my breath. 

"So you must be Yoshida, Minato...," said an unfamiliar voice. I turned to see a man with pitch black hair, falling into his eyes. He smirked. 

Still updating.