$$$

Requested by @Toshirolover
(I'm sorry this took years!! >~<)
---

"Ugh what's there to eat. I'm starving." I said to myself after my stomach growled again. I looked around the downtown area I was in, which was a bit run down, but luckily I saw a convenient store across the street. I walked my way there and pulled my jackets hood over my head because it was a pretty cold day.

I looked around the store and decided to buy an ice cream cone. Yes it was a cold day but I don't care, ice cream is good. I ate it up deliciously and threw the wrapper away. Ice cream usually cheers me up but it didn't this time. I wasn't sad, I think I just feel a little bit lonely.

I run a gang here in the downtown area. They are practically my family.. that is besides my big brother Koujaku. We don't really talk to each other like we did when we were younger. We grew up and followed our own paths, but that didn't stop us from still caring for each other.

I walked down the cracked sidewalks and breathed in the polluted air. No matter how many times Koujaku asked me to live with him in the cleaner part of town, I refused. This is where I shall stay for the rest of my life. Hidden in my small apartment with my gang to keep me company and the boxing studio across my home to keep me busy. I learned how to box from my best friend, who I declared co captain of my gang. I trust her with my life.

I reached my small home around night time and searched for the key in my pockets to unlock the door.
"Hey! You!" Someone yelled from the distance. I ignored it not thinking they were talking to me.
"Hey!" The voice said getting closer. I turned around and saw some one coming towards me.
"What?" I asked.
"Oh wrong person.. hey, your Koujaku's sister. Right?"
"What if I said no.."
"You know he has told me a lot of things about you."
"I never said that I was his sister."
"Tomboyish, same hair color and a face just like his, I'm pretty sure your his sister."
I hate when people always say that.

"Ugh, what do you want."
"Well first of all, hello my name is Noiz."
Noiz? What kind of name is that? I thought.
"And second of all, Koujaku also told me about your little gang. And it just so happens that one of them owes me money."
"Ok, and?"
"And I'm here to collect it."
"Damn it. Was it Ben again. That kid has been getting into a lot of trouble lately. What did he do this time, I'll pay for it?"
"Ben? Umm sure... well I helped him hack into something and that wasn't such an easy job."
"Ok how much do I owe you?"
"About 1,000 dollars." He said after a few seconds of thinking about it.
"WHat ThE HeLl!?!"
"What?" He said calmly.
"I don't have that kind of money!"
"Oh .. well... If I don't get my money on time, I get kinda ugly.. and you don't wanna know what I'm capable of."
"Sorry dude, but it's not going to happen.. and don't even think about touching my gang." I said going back to unlocking my door.

"Oh really? Well there is another option that won't require you to pay in money~" He said with a small smirk forming on the corner of his lips.
"And just what is it?" I said turning back around to him.
"You."
"Huh?"
"You. Your body. Give it to me."
"Umm excuse me!? You pervert! Get out of here before I beat you up!"

I rushed to open the door and was close until he grabbed my wrist.
"Just one night. Then you won't have to pay me a single dime."
"..."
I didn't know what to say. Is he serious about me not having to pay.
Hold up. I am not no slut who goes around giving my body away.
But it's 1,000 dollars!?
Or is he just lying about that money. It could just be 10 dollars.
But one night won't hurt..
What am I thinking? He's a stranger!
But I haven't had some action ever since my ex left me..
Oh god.. What do I do?

I got so flustered that I just blurted out "Fine!"
"Woah, really?"
"No! Of course not! What the hell am I saying!?" I yelled to myself.
He gave out a small sigh.
"Stop being in denial, worrying will only make your beautiful face age." He said getting closer to me and cornering me against the door.
"I- I-"
Don't fall for it ___, don't do it. I told myself.
"Think of it as taking a break from reality and let's experience pleasure together." He whispered into my ear with one of his hands turning the door knob.