Release date:)

Guys, I've been putting this off for so long because I honestly don't know what the hell I'm doing with the spinoff book because I change things in it all the time and now I'm starting to feel like it's just a mess and top that off with a major case of writers block and you've got yourself one Isabella on the brink of a nervous break down. (That may have been the longest sentence I've ever wrote😂)

Anyways, I've decided that it's now or never (or in 35 days from now heh heh) so the first part of the book will be published on April 18th.

And now for the long awaited name release, drum role please,

The Youngest Grimes!!

I know, not very creative, but it kind of gives me an end to a means and I don't even know what I'm talking about anymore honestly, it's late at night, I'm getting over a terrible cold, I am sorry.

Also, TYG just hit 90k reads and it's quickly nearing 100k and holy crap, never in a million years did I expect it to get that many reads. I still read every comment (on the other two books too) and they make me so happy. I could never thank you all enough for that❤️.

One last thing, if anyone has any one-shot/imagine Carl/Chandler requests I would love for you to dm me because I recently wrote my first one-shot that was a request and I really enjoyed it. Plus I'm running out of ideas.

Xoxo,

Isabella︎♡