SummerDay

It was the bright Sunday afternoon and the hot weather happened to me. I was walking down the hot and melting streets that came to me, my mind was an illusion, like someone melted my brain to it is so soggy that I can't think of a single piece of a good idea. I felt the clear liquid dissolving into the sky, my mouth was like a desert like my saliva can't help to fix the drought in my mouth. It was 45oC but it felt like it was almost 1 million degrees. On my way to my work, my feet were glued to the ground and required running but that happened half of the time, my muscles were so relaxed that I can only walk like the slowest snail in the world. 200 meters away to work, I drank over 2 litres of water, and the bitumen road was melted to its earth's core. 100 meters to work, I decided to take off my smelting shoes. Once my bare foot came close and personal with the bitumen road, my mind bounced to the massive heat wave from the lava road coming from the core of the earth. So every step I took, I always had to bounce up from the ground, cursing to mother-nature, hoping that "She will fix this weather by raining all over earth to make the highest flood in the world". But that didn't happen.

I was at work, fixing things I should be fixing, but most of the times, the things I fix are all liquid and not solid. Everything was all clear, cold, and refreshing water. But as I came close to the flooded lands. They suddenly, turn back into solid, all the water came back into the buildings that turned into water. I run to other flooded places in the city and they turn back into solid. My mind, was bleeding from the banning around my skull and the blood is oozing through my ears. The dark red blood, pouring through my eardrums and out of my ears. My head had gone through major pain and it feels like someone came from the inside my head and decided to stab a lot of holes through my head and skull.

I was wanting that cold, wet and refreshing water for hours and hours. This has been the toughest time in my life. As time flies by, I begin to feel sad about myself, I can never get out of this sweaty, arid lands where there is not a single piece of cold is in the whole world. I thought that I had enough for this time, so I got my pocket knife out of my pocket and I move slowly to get out the biggest knife and hold it against my chest, swearing to see my own kids in the afterlife. I move the knife through my chest to my heart, my face is crying over the sacrifice to god that I don't want to do but when I did that, I heard someone cry to me. A screaming loud voice cried to me not to do it, the knife was touching the edge of my bloody shirt. My body was not moving, and I can't move my whole body. I hear my child in my past memories, my mind stared blank on the bitumen road thinking that there is still more than what I had in my life, I saw my own child screaming to not do it. I had a vision that I can't do this, if I would do this stupid thing, I would not see any more excitement coming because my life is already over. So I dropped the Boiling hot Sacrificial knife and it fell into the ground and melted into the bitumen road till there is no more or the sharp metal and soft plastic. I stood up with my legs scared that my body had not made the sacrifice I cancelled with my body poring sweat down the whole body. I walked with my sadness in my mind then I tried to ignore that situation and get back fixing things that I should be fixing but every time I even know 1% of that memory, my mind shows the evection to me like I had the most emotional flashback in my life. Then my manager came up to me pored the few droplets of water, the manager said that I could get another glass of water from nearby, I then woke up to shock of thunder outside, it was 4:00 am in the morning and the rain kept coming down, then I thought of what my dream was meant. I am someone with Autism and the times where one thing was gone and my whole world wanted to get me out of this situation, but then I knew that sacrificing to the gods is not solution of world peace, "I wish that nothing will turn my life upside down." I said as I came tried to go back to sleep, but the memories of the dream came back throughout my life as of today.