Chapter 7: Shot

Brices POV

"Do they even give us dinner?" Bash asked from his cell. "I'm starving!"

Zek or Zexy sighed. "I dunno."

"So where are you from anyways?" I looked over at him.

"Well I was in Denver, Colorado but then I was sent here to do some work." Zek replied.

"Who sent you?" Bash added.

Zek bit his lip. "Uh, I'd rather not say... And don't ask me why I came here."

Me and Bash shared a glance and I just shrugged. Then I heard fast paced steps coming down the stairs. The sound sounded like someone had clunky boots on. Then I saw Seto with three bags. He walked up to Bash's cell, opened it and gave him a bag, then Zek, then me. "You just be starving, Bricey." He murmured.

I looked at him and nodded. Seto closed my cage and then I heard faster paced steps. "Seto!" I heard. "How dare you take the food, throw it carelessly into paper bags, like a cheap fast food place, and give it to them like that!" I already knew who this was... Bodil. "I was gonna arrange it nicely but nooooo! You have to make it look like I'm god damn cheap!"

Seto smirked and shrugged. "Sorry Bodil, but with the announcement I can't think straight."

"You're never straight in any way." Bodil snorted. "Set."

Seto glared at him and took a gun out of a belt around his waist. "I will shoot you... Again... This time, in the side."

"Ha, I doubt it." Bodil smiled.

"Ok, then..." Seto shot the gun and it went in Bodil's side.

Bodil started to bleed. At the agency if another agent shoots you, you get a harsh punishment, no matter how dumb the reason was and if the person who was shot is an idiot and is getting fired soon. "T- I mean Deadloooooooox!" Bodil shouted.

Another set of feet came down. "Yes?" Deadlox, the leader came down. Oh, shits gonna go down.

"Seto shot me in the side!" He stated.

"Oh, grow up you baby." Deadlox sighed. "It's just a bullet wound. Hey, Seto, Bodil, go exactly where you were before Seto shot the bullet."

They went into pretty much the same as they were before, except Bodil was covering his side. "Nice aim there."

Nice aim? What?

"Thanks." Seto smiled.

"This is why you're not going, I need you here." Deadlox looked over at our shocked faces. "What? Adam doesn't show you this when you accomplish something?"

"Wait, how do you know his name?" Bash asked.

"Hmm, I have my ways..." He grinned.

Zek muttered 'Adam' under his breath. "Bodils annoying anyways... Go on, go to the emergency room and get Otaku and BC to patch you up before they start packing."

Bodil glared at Seto and then went up the stairs. "Enjoy your food!" Seto called and followed him.

Bash eyed Deadlox as he went too. "Weird." I muttered.

"They are assassins, so." Bash pointed out.

"Are you two agents?" Zek asked.

We stayed silent. "So you are." He said. "Brice and Bash..."

I opened my bag and took everything out. A sandwich, some chocolate chip cookies, meat, cheese, crackers and some vegetables. There was also a bottle of water. "I thought prisoners get worse food." Bash remarked.

"Same." I replied.

-TIME SKIP-

Footsteps came down the stairs. I saw someone I've never seen before. "Ok! Let's see..." He walked over to Zek. "Ok, guy who we never heard the name of, we have a hunch that you aren't working against us, so come on!" He hauled Zek out and carried him up the stairs.

"I have the same hunch." I muttered.

Then, more footsteps. I saw Seto come over to my cage. "Out you go!" Seto smiled and took me upstairs too.

Ahahaha I finished this yesterday but forgot to publish this
Whoops

Stay weird,
Ri