You Left Me...Now I'm Moving On [1]

[[FIRST STORY..VOTE AND COMMENT PLEASE...I LOVE FEEDBACK..but please hold all rude remarks to yourself...but if you like it just let me know, I'm going to update it soon]]

Tears roll down my face as I click through her photos on MySpace. I just couldn't believe it; I was staring at pictures of my boyfriend with this girl. My lover, my best friend, my guy was kissing another girl in these photos. Didn't our 2 years mean anything to him? Didn't he care about my heart that I had so quickly given up to him? The tears flooded my eyes to the point that my vision was blurred. I closed my laptop and laid on my bed and cried. The tears came quickly, and the pain in my chest made it hard to breathe. I rolled on my side to ease the pain, but nothing seemed to work. I squeezed my eyes shut as tight I could to stop the tears from falling but they fell like raindrops. I hugged my pillow tightly, and gulped for air, sobs shook my entire body violently.

"Honey, are you ok?" my mom said through the door, knocking lightly. I swallowed back some sobs, but my whole body trembled and I couldn't manage out any words. "Sara? Sara, sweetie please say something?" I could tell she was worried but didn't want to intrude on my privacy.

I gasped for air, and stammered out a quick response, "It's-s-s o-o-kay-y-y mom, I'm just t-t-ired." I waited; I could tell she wasn't buying this story.

"If you need anything just give me a call, I'm going to the store." She murmured through the door. I heard her walk down the stairs, and my crying continued. I stared at the picture of me and James that sat in a frame on my night stand. He was wearing his favorite Steelers hat, and his perfect white smile, with his shining green eyes. I shuddered thinking of that day, and all the things he told me, I can't believe that I ate it all up. I was falling into pieces; I was slowly plunging into the darkness. These walls have been closing in on me, and finally I knew it was time, my final hour, or at least my darkest hour. My cries grew louder and louder, I figure if my dad or brother was in the house they were used to these cries. It had been three days since James broke the news to me. He called it letting me down easy, but it still hurt. He told me about Lizzie, and how he knew that she was his soul mate. He told me he was tired of sneaking around and giving Lizzie half his heart. Sobs shook me violently again as I thought of his painful words. James and Lizzie were the talk of the town now. But what about me? What happened to Sara? I was left, left alone to cry my eyes out, and die internally while James lived his life.

My cell phone rang shrilly and I rolled over and answered it. "Hello?" I coughed.

"Sara? It's me Brittany. I know you're crying, and I understand, but listen James was a jerk, and well I miss my friend. Sara, you are so much better than this. Don't let him win." Brittany cried into the phone. I started babbling incoherently.

"Calm down, I know it hurts, but how will you ever get over this if you never leave your room." Brittany explained. I shuddered; honestly I hadn't planned on leaving my room until I was 40.

"Britt, I'm working on it, honestly it's just hard." I said, wiping my face.

"Well, I'm just calling to check on you, I gotta go Samson is taking me to the movies." She exclaimed, rudely hanging up on me.

I sighed as I drug myself, out of bed and pulled myself to the bathroom. When I looked into the mirror, I didn't recognize this girl. My sandy blonde hair was matted to my face. My dark blue eyes were red rimmed and bloodshot, and my entire face was puffy. I started my shower, and slowly pulled myself together. Brittany was right, I couldn't just lay here and cry over some guy that hasn't even took a second look back. He didn't deserve me, and I would make him regret ever breaking my heart. I smiled sinfully as I washed my hair. One day James would feel this pain. After blow drying my hair, I curled it in tight pin-up curls. I put on my black lace boy short underwear along with my matching bra. James hated this underwear set; he always said that it made me look too good. That others guys would want me more. I laughed to myself thinking of this memory. Gosh! He really never did deserve me. I walked into my closet. What should I wear? I thought to myself. I grabbed my skinny jeans, and black silky top. I put on my favorite heels, black ankle boots. They were made by Jimmy Choo, I saved a whole summer for these heels, they made me feel phenomenal when I wore them. I sat at my mirror, and applied my make-up and took down my pin-cup curls letting my hair fall loosely around my face, while smiling at my reflection. Immediately I already felt better about myself. I sprayed some perfume on me as I grabbed my keys and purse. I took one last look in my full length mirror, blew myself a kiss. I picked the picture of me and James up and threw it in my trash can. I was already feeling relieved. I hurried down the stair to see my dad sitting in his usual chair reading a newspaper.