4

Y/n pov

I was washing the dishes when I got picked up, I tried to get out of the persons grip but no use. I was put down on the couch and I looked to see soul was the one who picked me up. I glared at him then punched his arm.

Soul pov
I picked up y/n she fought then gave up and I put her on the couch, she glared and punched my arm. I chuckled " stay you have done enough for a guest, I'll continue dishes."  Thank death she just nodded and watched tv, I went to finish the dishes.

--time skip--

Still soul pov

I finished the dishes and y/n fell asleep on the couch so I picked her up bridal style, she wrapped her arms around my neck. I went to her room and laid her down but she wouldn't let go, I didn't want to wake her so I laid down with her. She got close to me and I wrapped my arms around her waist and held her close film I went to sleep.

Maka pov

I went to Soul's room to wake him up but he wasn't there, I shrugged it off I went to y/n room find him there. I walked over to y/n and shook her slightly and she woke up she looked down and behind her, she blushed hard and tried to get out of his grasp. It was no use she mouthed 'help me' I nodded and I yelled " soul wake up y/n was kidnapped!" It worked cause he shot up.

Soul pov

I was in a nice sleep when all the sudden I hear "Soul wake up Y/n was kidnapped!" I shot up and looked around, then blushed and realized I had held her all night and I woke up cause I was concerned about her.