A panda named dean

A/N Hello everyone so me and some friends (kiri_the_cute_doe  , Oriana, Aussiecat5 Kristina, Kingston, Nathan and another friend who doesn't want to be named) decided to play the "one word story" game which is where everyone takes turns saying a word and the result was hilarious so with out further adu ENJOY

A PANDA NAMED DEAN
Once upon a day in space there lived a panda named Dean who had lazer farts and one horn on his butt so he poops snapes.

A PANDA NAMED DEANOnce upon a day in space there lived a panda named Dean who had lazer farts and one horn on his butt so he poops snapes

(Yes i meant snapes)
He ate chimichangas while watching Supernatural, smelling flowers grown on mars. One fateful afternoon he ventured to uranus to battle voldemort. The unicorns, angles and dragons fought for voldemort. So then he panicked, preyed and pleaded for Cas the angel, suddenly he heard a poof. A second later Cas poofed into a crater, voldemort was annihilated. The angel and panda, both fought to win freedom against lord dick (Don't ask the name was oriana's choice😂) They made ponies fly but the angel killed them. In the house, on the stairs lay a flower crown, Dean picked up a flower but it was poisonous, Dean gave out a cry and peed his fur, which was green. Cas licked the angel pony and Dean was cured. One night they were in bed baking a cake and cuddling a pony named twilight sparkles who was actuall voldemort in disguise, he killed their romance by killing Cas who was then resurrected (basically supernatural in 4 words) Voldemort kissed dean who puked and then turned purple like twilight sparkles. Dean made out with Cas then punched voldemort. Cancer the coolaid donkey broke Cas's butt then flew into a dinosaur named dan. But then bill cosby came in and blew up the place with a sweater filled with c4.

THE END

A/N ...i have no words

And also I'd like to thank the amazingly talented kiri_the_cute_doe for the cover which she drew herself 😍