Rice Balls

The schools bells that signal lunch break finally rang. I pulled out my pink lunch box and rushed towards the door.
"Tomoko-Chan~" A taller figure blocked me from leaving the room.
My palms started to sweat. "E-eh..U-um.."
"Can we have lunch together today?" He innocently asked
A group of delinquent girls pushed past me and walked up to Yume. "Hey~ What're you talking to this freak girl for? Like you should come and hang with us~"
Yume smiled at them "I'm sorry, but the only 'freaks' I see are you condescending jerks."
He then took me by the arm and pulled me down the hall. The light sifted in through the hall windows, illuminating his face. He was beautiful. He caught me staring at him and winked.
"Take a picture~ it'll last longer~" He grinned
Instantly, I took out my phone and snapped a photo of him. His jaw dropped.
He bursted out laughing. "Oh my god! You actually took it!"
My face reddened. "I-I..!" I ran into the girls bathroom, humiliated.
Yume followed after me, but stopped outside the doors.
I started sobbing while chewing on the rice balls. I can't believe I did that! He probably thinks I'm a weirdo now! Why do I always do these kind of things!? I should just-
I heard a knock on the bathroom door.
"Tomoko-Chan, what's wrong?!" He asked
I tried to remain silent. If he got caught in here his whole reputation would be ruined! "Get out! Leave me alone!" I yelled
"No, Tomoko-Chan! I can't..."
I ate another rice ball "Why?!" I demanded
"Because...Because I love you Tomoko!"
The rice ball fell out of my mouth. My heart began to race. Did he just?! No...I must be hearing things wrong! After all, why would he confess to a girl with 0 physical appeal, and a garbage personality?! My hands started to tremble.
"Tomoko, I love you..!" He yelled
I slowly opened the door, in shock. His arms wrapped around my small waist and he pulled me close. I could smell his designer perfume. The hell? This is a guy and he takes care of himself mor than I do. Haha! How do you feel now Naruse-San?! Ha! I've got an ikemen boyfriend now! Wait! What am I supposed to do now?! My heart started to race again. I thought back to my experiences in otome games. Ah ha! I brought my lips towards his neck and slowly  kissed it. Then I began to undo his blazer. He flinched, and awkwardly moved my head up to his face.
"Eh?" I looked up at him.
He then gently pecked me on the lips, and turned away blushing. EH?! COULD IT BE THAT HE'S A..........VIRGIN?!!!!! I bursted out laughing. Yume pouted and walked out the door. I chased after him, still giggling.
"What's so funny?" Yume asked, not looking me in the eye. He looked cute even when he was mad!
"U-um...nothing..." I giggled
"Then why are you laughing?"
"It's nothing!" I said
He sighed and smiled "Okay, then! Shall we finish lunch?"
I nodded "Un!"