A Normal Day

*Sebastian's Point Of View*

"S-Sebastian-..."

Such beauty and perfection...

"Please.... I can't wait anymore."

Now tainted by sin, lust, and desire.

Ciel threw his head back in bliss as I entered in him for the third time that day. Feeling him tighten around me like it was his first time all over again.

Yet, still pure and innocent.

I give him a moment to adjust to my length and thickness for he wasn't used to me still... Even with as many times as we did this.

He always seems to amaze me more everyday.

'Quite silly, actually. It's not even lunch time and we've  just been screwing around like rabbits all morning.' I smirk to myself.

I quickly get ripped out of my thoughts when I feel small hands rake harshly up and down my back. "I swear to fucking hell, Sebastian; if you don't fuck me this instant, you can forget you late night quickies for a month." The younger male under me growls threateningly.

It wouldn't bother me since a month isn't that long to a demon; it would be more like a mere moment.

To the creature I was inside of though.... That would be a different story.

"Sorry Ciel, I got caught up in my thoughts." I said, keeping up a casual façade instead of my normal professional stand.

It's rather odd to call Ciel by his name. I guess he figured it's set the mood more, whether it was for himself or me, because when we first started this relationship, he ordered me to call him by his name whenever we were doing our activities. I'd have to admit though, calling Ciel by his name didn't  do anything for me. Well..... Neither does 'Young Master' or 'My Lord' so I guess calling Ciel by his actual name is much easier to say and remember.... Especially in the heat of the moment.

Ciel glared at me with his bicolored eyes, his face hard and cold

'Simply amazing....' I think to myself, trying my best to read him.

After a moment, he sighed an nodded. "Very well.... Fuck me, Sebastian." He ordered with slight thorns in his tone which makes body tingle in pain.

"Yes, Ciel." I say as I begin to move my hips at a slow pace at first, allowing Ciel to get used to it before I sped up.

My mind begins to cloud over with pleasure that Ciel is supplying me but even with all that, Ciel's voice was as clear as crystal to me.

"Sebastian.... Faster. You know what I can take, what I need. Give it to me..." Ciel said in a broken tone.

I did know his limits.... In fact, we have a lot in common in the sexual aspect. We're daring and risk-takers but we know when to be those and when to do causal or even just a quickie.

I sped up, like he wanted, going at a constant speed which made him moan a little louder and even got a couple of grunts out of me.

I focused on the noises he was making instead of the feeling of his tight hole squeezing me. I was focusing on how he looked, sound, smelled, and felt. I'll be tasting and ruining his skin soon enough but I was just taking in his gorgeous external features for now.

'His beautiful ivory skin, unblemished and soft.' My mouth watered. 'I bet he tastes a good as he looks.'

I got pulled out of my thoughts when I felt him shift, tightening his legs around my waist. "Sebastian...." He tried to growl but it came out as more of a whine. I knew what he was going to say, well, snarl.

'Sebastian... You're not focusing on the task at hand. If you don't continue, we might as well stop and just continue with our normal day.' I told myself in my head. What he didn't know was this was our normal day.

I stopped and gave all undivided attention to the boy latched on to me. "Please excuse me and my wandering mind, your body is making me think other things." I told him, not telling the whole truth.

He rolled his multi-colored eyes I have come to adore on him and his doll like face. "Sure, just hurry." He commanded.

I smirked and nodded. "Yes, Ciel." I whispered in his ear with a husky tone which made him shiver.

With that, we continued with our task at hand, us being very satisfied in the end...... Or at least until lunch rolled around.

***

((I love SebaCiel, another one of my OTP's and main ships I like to Roleplay, and I don't see, either, enough well write fanfics about them OR all the good and well written ones have either one or two parts in the whole book and haven't been updated in months to years, which I find sad.... unless they're complete. So I thought to myself, I should make my own..... And this is where I got.

I hope you enjoy and I'll try to update this soon. I'm almost out of school so yay!))