Chapter 23: #stress

Elsa's POV

We,The Big 5, are at the canteen. Instead of eating my food,I'm just poking it with my fork.

"Hey,are you alright?" Rapunzel asked.

"No." I said still poking my food.

"Why?" Merida asked. I stopped poking my food and lean on my and cross my arms.

"I am sitting on the front of my old classmates." I said. They were shocked.

"Wait,you mean..you mean they are your classmates from Norway?" Rapunzel asked. I nodded.

"Elsa?" Someone called me from behind. I look at my back and I saw Jean and the bullies from Norway.

"I...I didn't...know you....we're going to study here." I said.

"And we didn't know you were here." Jean said.

"Elsa I'm sorry for dumping you like that.I know I broke your heart when that incident happened and I'm really sorry." Jean said.

"Us too. We're also sorry for that bad idea we did to you,please we're really sorry." Ganette and Honey said.

"I've  forgiven you a long time ago." I said. They smiled.

"So we're friends again?" Jean asked.

"Of course." I said. We did a group hug.

We let go of each other. Actually Ganette and Honey were my friends then they became a bully.

"We will go back to our tables, I hope to see you later." Jean said. Then they left.

"You didn't told us about that." Hiccup said.

"I know, I just don't want to tell you about that." I said. "Let's just continue eating." Then we continue.

*Skip to end of classes*

Now that I'm friends with them again, I should be more careful.

"Hi Elsa." I heard Jean from behind. I look behind...oh...she's with Ganette and Honey.

"Hi,what are you doing now?" I asked. "We're just  waiting for our services." Honey said. I nodded. "Elsa!" I heard someone called me. I turned around and saw my friends. The Big 5.

"Why didn't you wait for us?" Merida asked. "Sorry got lost in thought." I said.

"I've been thinking about the contest." I said. Okay, I lied there. Wait,the contest?

*Flashback*

I woke up and I saw a note on the table. I grabbed it and read it.

Dear Elsa,
On the contest,July 27,2015. Something bad will happen.

                                             ~Pitch Black
Elsa...Elsa?...Elsa!

*Back to reality*

I blink my eyes a few times. "What?" I asked.

"Are you even listening to us?" Rapunzel asked. They are all looking at me...confused?

"Sorry, I wasn't listening." I said. I sigh.

"I-I want to be alone." I said then walked away. I need to stop thinking about things. If I keep thinking about it,I'm gonna lose my mind.

"Hi Elsa." It's Anna. "Hi." I said.

"Why aren't you joining with them?" Anna asked. "Anna I just want to go home and rest." I said.

"I think you really need to relax right now." She said. I nodded.

"Why don't we go home? I'll just text papa that we are going home." Anna said.

"Ok." I said. Then we look for a taxi.

*At Elsa's room*

Finally I can relax. I lay in my bed. I turned on the radio. It is playing the song 'Today Was a Fairytale' by Taylor Swift.

My day today is #stress

😣😩😣😩😣😩😣😩😣😩😣😩😣
Hey guys!!! Okay, I know this is a short chapter,I promise next time it will be longer than this chapter.

I hope you like this chapter,please leave a comment and please vote,thank you

Love you,
Mikee😘