Crystal Caves

They all made their way to the cliff that leads to the crystal caves with Ochobot guiding them. Ochobot blinked as the virtual map disappeared from his view. 

"We're here," Ochobot said.

The came to a cliff with fog covering the other side of it. All of them knew what was over those fog, except for Astor and Alxebot.

"Are you sure you want us to jump over that cliff?" Alxebot looked at Ochobot.

"Not downwards, but frontwards."

Two shadow strings zoomed from behind Alxebot and Ochobot. Both of them panicked and flew to their sides, dodging the strings. The shadow strings went through the fog side-by-side and attached itself from the cliff they were on to the crystal cave opening. A shadow cabin appeared and attached to the string.

"Change it to metal," Fang said to Gopal.

Gopal nodded and let go a wave of purple energy while saying. "Metal transformation!"

The shadow cabin transformed into a metal cabin. Now the only sound that was heard was the swaying of the cabin with the cold wind breezing through the alleyway.

"Let's go." Fang walked into the cabin, followed by the others.

The cabin moved slowly with the shadow strings curling. They went through the wave of mist and saw the entrance ahead.

"Wow," Astor said impressed.

The cabin touched the cliff opposite and they got down the cabin onto the rocky land. It was dark inside the caves with only the glowing green crystals lighting it up.

"Now where would Klamkabot be?.." Gopal said to himself.

"Did you hear that?" asked a voice that echoed through the caves.

Ying gasped as her hands went to her mouth. Her eyes flickered to almost everywhere. Panicking, Fang suspected.

"Hide!" Fang whispered.

They stood against the sharp, green crystal-covered walls as Fang made shadows to cover them, fitting them into the gloom.

Adu Du and Probe came running out to the opening of the cave. Everyone screwed their mouth shut, trying not to make a noise.

"I was sure I heard something," Probe said.

Adu Du glared at him. "And what was that you heard?" he said rudely.

"It was like," He cleared his throat. "Now where would Klamkabot be?"

Adu Du rolled his eyes. "Yalah yalah, let's go back in."

He turned and walked back the way they came from.

"Phew," Gopal said relieved.

Probe jumped up in shock and followed after Adu Du.

"Mister boss, did you hear that?"

"Nope. Totally not."

Probe flew to his front to stop him. "There was something coming from the walls."

Adu Du walked back to where he was lazily and glared at Probe as he pointed to him where he heard the sound.

"There, there."

Adu Du's eyes narrowed as he observed where the Five Forces was standing stiffly at. Fang was sweating nervously, Gopal was keeping his mouth real uptight now, Ying and Yaya were clutching each other's hands, Astor was leaning against the wall seriously, Ochobot and Alxebot were looking worried. Adu Du looked at them for a few moments before standing up and looked at Probe.

"Right. And there is the thing."

The Five Forces were internally shocked but showed no actions that could tell their feelings. Probe watched Adu Du bend down and reach his arm out to the place where the wall and floor touched together. Behind that illusion, Fang was trying to suppress his panic down so that he could sustain the shadows around them which were getting slightly out of hand. Adu Du's finger got closer, and closer, and-

"Got it."

Adu Du held a tiny insect in between his fingers and showed it to Probe.

"Is this the one you were talking about?"

Adu Du looked at the insect for himself and showed it back to Probe.

"Uhhh but doesn't that insect go krik krik?" Probe said sheepishly.

"It's a plusion you idiot." 

"Oh yeah." Probe chuckled nervously.

Adu Du got up to his feet. "Enough, enough. Let's get back in."

He turned and walked back into the dark crystal caves. Probe followed after him shortly. Their chattering grew softer as they went deeper inside. When it was completely quiet, the shadows contracted away from their skins, making them visible to reality.

"That. Was. Stupendously. Close." Fang said with his eyes wide open in shock.