Prologue - How to Get Away with Murder

A tear rolled down my cheek as I watched the puddle of blood spread. Rachel was lying on the floor, looking as if she were sleeping. I wished she was. But I could see the knife, covered in blood, put in front of her, and she wasn't breathing. I sniffled quietly. It was all my fault. You would probably say, 'No, of course it isn't your fault. You couldn't do anything.' But you would be wrong. I could. Because... I was the person who killed her. I grabbed the knife and went into the bathroom to wash that, and my hands. 
I glanced at my clothes. Crap. They were covered in blood too. I pulled them off and washed them too. Then I wrapped a towel around me. I looked over at the clock, hanging above the door. 1 a.m. I need to hurry if I want to get away with this. I mean, I'm sorry I killed my sister, but I don't want to go to prison for this. I got out a big bottle of bleach from underneath the sink and poured it on the knife. I washed it off, wiped the knife and put it back in the kitchen. I put away the bleach and took my clothes which were dripping wet, but had no signs of blood on them. I carried them inside my room and hung them on the chair. I carefully carried Rachel to the window, before opening it. No, of course I wasn't going to throw her outside. I was just going to pretend someone opened the window, and when she stood up to close it, they murdered her. I sighed and lay down on my bed. The towel felt uncomfortable, and scratchy. I looked down. I didn't even notice that it was my very old towel. It barely covered me. 
I looked over at my clothes. Actually, I glared at them.
"You better dry fast," I whispered at them. They didn't answer. 

I woke up, my heart thumping hard. How could I fall asleep? I looked over at the clock in a panic. I let out a sigh of relief when I saw it was only 2.3o a.m. I jumped out of bed and felt my clothes. They were dry. Thank God. 
I pulled them on and jumped into bed again. I looked around the room. It seemed like I cleaned everything up. I hoped so. I lay down, but I couldn't sleep. I felt guilty. How could I do that to my sister? It made it even worse that... that she was my twin sister. Tears started streaming down my cheeks, as I cried myself to sleep.