Chapter Fourteen : Playboy

Shawn Kents

      "How do you think it's going?" Kayla asked me on the phone, probably referring to Travis. I'm so nervous for him, I want it to go as smooth as possible but there are too many outcomes and possibilities.

   "I honestly don't know. I'm just proud that he's actually doing it and sticking to his word." I said, playing with the things on my dresser as I roamed my bedroom endlessly.

I never understood why I did that.

"Bitch, he's been trying to get you to love him the same way he loves you. That's why he's doing it."

    "I do love him." I said strongly, almost offended that she would imply that I wasn't. "But I do love Damon too, so it's hard to give one boy my full attention when the other is asking for the same."

"Exactly!" She yelled, "You dont love Travis as much as he loves you. Shawn you got that boy sprung! He came out for you and everything but you still talking about how much you love Damon." I listened to her words closely. This is why she was my bestfriend. Because she knew when I was right and when I was wrong and wasn't afraid to speak her mind to me. I loved her for that.

"So what you're saying is, I should break up with Damon the same way I did last time?"

    "Yep." She said, not even realizing she contradicted herself.

"But when I did it last time, you threw a whole fit. You were madder than he was." I chuckled cause the bitch really is bipolar.

"Well I changed my mind." She scoffed back at me, "But bitch I don't know what it is but my stomach is killing me. Feels like I gotta throw up."

"Ew. Make sure you aren't pregnant." My phone started vibrating again as I was getting another call.

    "Don't say that!" She yelled, "Knock on wood, knock on wood, knock on wood!" She yelled again frantically before I switched the call to Travis.

"Hello?" I said, clearing my throat to make sure he heard me.

"Wassup Baby." He sounded off in the phone, more enthusiastic then I thought he'd be. Hopefully that means everything went well for him.

"Wassup? How was it?"

"It was Aight." He laughed, "My little brother said he already knew about us, So I'm not to sure how to feel about that," he chuckled again, "My Mama wanted you to come over for dinner though."

"Awee, that's sweet. I would love to meet her." I said before randomly getting a text from Bryson. I put Travis on speaker so I could read it.

Bryson :