Chapter 2

"'Mione?" She hears a faint whisper and hands shaking her a little. "'Mione?" She hears again. Her eyes slightly open up to see Fred holding a tray full of pancakes, waffles, maple syrup, ice-cream and orange juice. "I took the dignity to make you breakfast in bed. Now I know you're trying to keep in shape but you need to eat and so does our little baby," Fred kisses her forehead.

"Thank you! This is exactly what I was craving as well, my favourite." Hermione breathes in the sweet aroma.

"By the way, Harry's here. He heard you came back yesterday and wanted to see you as soon as he heard, I'll see you out there." He pecks her on the forehead and heads out the door. As Hermione sleepily eats her breakfast, almost dropping the food every time.

"Fred!" She tries to yell. "Fred!" It came out husky and hoarse. Fred came bursting through the door as worried as a firefighter with a house on fire.

"Are you ok? Are you sick? Do you feel sick? Are you in any way in any pain? Why aren't you answering my questions? Are you going deaf? Oh my Merlin! If I can't be the perfect boyfriend for you how the hell am I supposed to be the perfect husband or the perfect father! Merlin, I am failing as a Weasley. Why are you laughing?" Fred stops pacing back and forth, looking at Hermione.

"Fred I just can't get out of bed. Babe in my eyes you are the perfect boyfriend, husband, father and definitely the perfect Weasley. I finished you delicious breakfast though. Can you please carry me?" She waves her hands in front of her and motions for him to lift her. He picks her up and gives her a piggyback when Harry walks in.

"What was all that screaming about?" Harry questions. "Wait 'Mione, are you... Are you pregnant?" Hermione nods lightly. "Oh Hermione! I'm gonna be an Uncle!" Harry starts tearing up.

"You're both just as bad as each other, I swear!" Hermione jokes as Harry wipes his tears away.

"Just in all my years that I've known you, I just didn't know you would be creating life. Especially with Fred Weasley of all people!" Fred looks a bit disappointed. "Not in a bad way Fred, it's just that I wouldn't have thought that you and Mione here would be the first to get together and have a child together and I defiantly wouldn't have thought that you two would've gotten together. It still worked out perfectly though. Oh Hermione, Fred, I'm going to be an uncle!" Harry hugs them again and Fred's face lighting up a little. "You too will make the greatest parentsi!"

"Well I hope but I know that Fred will be the best father he can be," Fred kisses the top of her head. Zap! They hear the apparation in the kitchen.

"Harry are you here? Sorry to intrude Fred and Hermione but have you seen Harry?" Ron yells. Fred walks out casually to see his little brother.

"Hey little bro, Harry is Hermione's room. She's back. I'll see you after work eh? Still coming for dinner?" He asks taking a bite of his toast. Ron nods his head and runs towards Hermione's room.

"Fred Weasley! I hope you brush your teeth after eating!" Hermione's voice echoed through the apartment.

"Yes Mum!" He retaliates as he walks down the stairs into the shop. He starts stacking up the shelves as he hears the footsteps coming down the stairs.

"Mate, your girlfriend just doesn't know how to be quiet. Today I was supposed to come in late but all I could hear was the family reunion in her room," George comes in, hair in all different directions.

"Sorry mate, thought you were down here already. Well do you wanna open the shop?" George nods and heads to the door as he hears the apartment door slam shut.

"She still won't go out with me! How ridiculous is that. She obviously still has feelings for me otherwise she wouldn't have stuck around us for 10 bloody years," Ron's face was as red as his hair.

"What happened this time?" George rolls his eyes at his younger brother knowing exactly what was coming next.

"Hermione still won't bloody go on a date with me! Apparently she is 'seeing someone else'! She doesn't even go out enough to meet people! I'm the only person she should be seeing! There's nobody else that would want to date her besides me!" Ron yells at the top of his lungs as Fred's face gets redder and redder, it looked like steam was coming out of his nose and ears.

"Well maybe she already has found the right person and doesn't need someone like you crawling on her back and doesn't need you to lower her self esteem. Just get off her back and maybe she'll find the man of her dreams and maybe she's already found her! Bloody hell Ron! Look around! Why do you think she moved in with George and myself? Why do you think that she started working with us? Because I'm dating her! Because we're going to be parents, now shut the hell up and leave!" Fred started to calm down before he realised what he said. "Shit. Maybe I shouldn't of said that."