CHAPTER-3

First of all I would like to apologize for taking this much time in updating. I'm really very sorry. Life has become hectic. Anyway without wasting more time let's begin with the story.

"Will no one take me with them, won't I have a Momma

"Will no one take me with them, won't I have a Momma...Papa?" she asks unsurely in a pained voice.

Supriya's heart pained too looking at her. She knew Preesha was badly hurt by Reena's verbal assault, even though orphanage children were much more mature than other outside children of same age because of the environment they grow up ...they didn't have loving parents to cherish them but only friends who had same fate as them, they learn to be independent and these things makes them see world differently.

Still Preesha was only a small child how could she make her understand that like day and night, light and darkness exists simultaneously similarly there are many good peoples among bad ones. She wonders what she can do so that she doesn't lose her hope.

She took hold of one of Preesha's hand and carefully chose her next words "don't think like that sweetie so what if you are bit different from others it doesn't matter you are better than any of these children here, do you know why?" she questions.

"Why?" Preesha asks curiously looking at the women with big innocent eyes.

"You are my most benevolent child so caring and sweet" she replies in a smiling voice, softly caressing her cheek she continues.

"Remember one thing no one is perfect Preesha each of us have some flaw...Some we are able to see while some flaws remain hidden. See..." Supriya says gesturing towards other children who were busy playing.

She looks back at her "see all of them may be perfect outside but none have a pure and beautiful heart like yours" she says placing her hand over Preesha's heart.

"You my dear are one of the sweetest creation of God one day you'll get sweetest parents to love and cheer you. Don't let Reena's word hurt you. Have faith and don't lose hope" she says affectionately kissing her forehead.

Big smile lilts up on both Preesha and her friends face. "OK" Preesha replies happily throwing her little arms around Supriya hugging her.

Supriya laughs and pulls Rohit and Rashi too in a warm motherly hug. She heartily blessed these children to have all happiness in world as they have suffered a lot.

Pulling back Supriya looks at Preesha and says "you keep this drawing safe I'll laminate it tomorrow and you can gift it to your parents"

"What's lamiation?" Preesha asks creasing her forehead.

Supriya chuckles at her miss-pronunciation. "It's called Lamination dear, it means we will wrap your drawing in a thin transparent polythene sheet and seal it so that it won't tear or get dirty.