Daryl Dixon imagine

Daryl POV

Rick seemed real sure about this Alexandrea place. I don't know about it. We've already gone through Woodbury and Terminus, we've got no idea what this place could be like. I guess it's good that Ricks kids could have a safe place to stay. Not that Carl needs it. That kids gonna be a badass, but Judith is still a little kid, so she needs protection. As we got closer, me being on my bike, I got to the gates of Alexandrea first and we all stopped outside waiting for the gates to open. The outside of the place looked secure. They've got tall strong looking walls that looked like they went around the whole place. There were some old burned buildings outside the walls and a tall tower that seemed to be a guard tower. As the gates were opened by the guy Aaron that led us here we could finally judge the place. The houses seemed real nice. They were all the same and were lined up next to each other like a big neighborhood. There were lots of people roaming around the place going in and out of buildings and socializing with each other like the dead weren't walking around outside their own walls.

"I'll show you around, but you'll need to speak to Deanna about living situations." Aaron said to us. As he took us around some people smiled at us and others looked at us weird. Guess they've never had to survive outside of their comfort zone or seen any survivors. Not to mention all of us were head to toe in dirt and blood, where as everyone here looked like they had showered this morning. As we continued around the place I thought I heard my name being called, but I had probably just imagined it. When we rounded a corner I heard it again and this time I was sure it was real. As I turned around I saw someone who I thought was dead. My daughter Y/N.

"Y/N." I said running up to her and spinning her around in a hug. As I set her down and we stopped hugging I held her face in my hands looking her over. She had grown so much since I last saw her.

"I thought you were dead. Where's your mom?" I asked her.

"She died about a year after the shit hit the fan. Been on my own since then. I thought I'd never see you again." She said smiling.

"Well don't worry. I ain't going anywhere without you." I told her kissing her forehead. As we turned to the group I realized they had to all be confused.

"Guys, this is my daughter Y/N." I told everyone. She smiled and nodded to the group and told Aaron she could give us the tour of the place. I noticed Carl was looking at Y/N like any teenage boy would look at a teenage girl if he hadn't seen one in months. I walked up to him a taped the top of his head.

"Hey, she a human and a damn good fighter, so if you hurt her or look at he wrong she'll cut your hand off. Go make a friend." I told him. He nodded at me and looked at the ground. I guess that's the affect a badass teenage girl has on a teenage boy. Damn, am I happy to have my daughter back.