Prelude

"Ate bea!" Nico shouted when he saw me on the floor.

Well basically, kakababa ko lang ng sasakyan dahil pinasabay na ni mommy si nico papuntang school niya since yun din naman yung way papunta sa office. Pero some high school student hit me as he was riding his bike. No major injuries but i got a big scar in my right leg.

"Nako, sorry po. Sorry."

"Im fine, no worries." I smiled.

"Ill take you to the clinic na lang po."

"Su-"

"No! Ill be the one to bring ate bea sa clinic!" Nico protested.

I chuckled, "I guess im fine with this little guy. Thanks anyway."

"Sorry po talaga." Ngumiti lang ako, inalalayan niya naman ako tumayo and nagpagpag ako. After that, Nico literally dragged me towards the entrance and he started to pull me along the corridors.

"Aren't you gonna be late for school?"

"Ill just tell my teacher that i accompanied you to the clinic. Safety first!" Ginulo ko naman ang buhok niya.

"Slow down, Nico. Hindi ako makahabol sayo."

Napahinto naman siya, "ooops, sorry." So we walk and after a few minutes we were infront of the clinic already. Nico knocked and slightly opened the door.

"Lets go ate bea." So i followed him and we entered te clinic. "Sit here first, ill call nurse pretty."

I chuckled again, he really has names towards girls. Silly kid.

"Nurse pretty will be here na, ill go to my class na. Bye!" He kissed me on the cheek and run.

Antagal nung 'nurse pretty' so i decided to just play on my phone. Until when i smell a familiar scent.

"Strawberry..." Napatingin naman ako sa paligid and then i saw the person ive been looking for almost 2 years.

"Mads..." I whispered.

She looked confused. "Uhh... Hi?" She awkwardly said.

I was about to hug her pero biglang kumirot yung paa ko. Thankfully, she had me. So that's the time i literally pulled her and hug her tight.

"I... I missed you so much." I cried.

Ive been longing for her. Sobrang daming tanong sa isip ko but if this is a dream please don't wake me up. I wanna be with her forever. 

- - x

so how was it? hehehehe.