Lee's pov (Chp 1)

Lauren. Her name was Lauren. My 1,237 kill. Kayla painted another tally on the wall of kills. Izzy dragged away the crazy bitch's body while our dogs ran around. Zack and Lindsey were  in the Costco doing who knows what! I put away my hand cannon and looked at my twin and she smiled at me. I went in Costco and started playing my music. Zack was playing with the dogs and Izzy was eating my and Kayla's pudding. I gave her a glare and she shrugged it off. I shook my head at my little sister and I felt distressed and worried.

'Lee uhhh we have company' I heard Kayla. I whistled Zack and Izzy readied their weapons at the door. I pulled out my hand cannon darting out to the little area where the mall and Costco connect. I pointed my gun at the intruders as Kayla ran behind me.

"Woah there we don't mean y'all any harm" a tall man with messy wavy hair and scraggy beard said. I heard a gun cock and I saw a girl around my age with shaggy brown hair and a black cowboy hat on pointed her pistol at me.

"You should lower your weapon before you get hurt" she smirked and I rolled my eyes. Kayla nudged me and I put my gun back in its holster.

"What are y'all doin here?" I asked as I examined their group. Twins, a boy and a girl , around our age both with brown shaggy hair plaid shirts jeans and even matching cowboy hats, a rather familiar man, the man who seems to be the leader, 2 women, one fairly young and black, the other seems a bit in the older side but looks like she could put up one hell of a fight, and a little girl about Zack's age.

"We came here lookin for food we didn't know people were already here" the man spoke. I nodded and I looked at the girl to put her gun down, her brother nudged her and she did.

"Come with us" I said turning around and walking into the Costco the girl started to shiver. I took off my jacket and gave it to her. She glared at me but put it on and stopped shivering. I brought them into the old tobacco that I turned into a bar. From the left to write sat Lindsey, Izzy, Zack, the lil girl, the black woman, the leader, the boy, Kayla, the girl, the familiar man, and the older woman. I slid Lindsey and Izzy down some milk and the kids some aj, I gave Kayla her Gatorade. I look at the other I made the women margaritas, I gave the twins some Fanta and pulled out some Jack Daniel's Whiskey. I poured the men some then myself and drank it.

"My name is Rick" the leader said. "This is my son Carl, and my daughters Judith and Daniella" Rick said.

"I'm Carol" the older woman smiled at me. The twins waved and Carl smiled.

"I'm Michonne" the woman said and she smiled.

"I'm Daryl" said he familiar man. So he is him. I nodded.

"Noted I'm Lee this is my twin Kayla, my little sister Izzy, my little bro Zack, and our friend Lindsey. We're know as KILLZ but me and my siblings we're the Dixions."