Chapter 13: ||Flashback||

I was just an old woman living in a village occupied by mankind. We only arrived in this place a few hundred years ago when I was just a tiny infant. I was widowed left with no children but a Kind Nephew, he was left with me as his parents were murdered by some nasty Orcs hunting for food.

He was mid-aged but with blessed beauty that young woman in these village praised.

One fine day I laid in my cottage, and a sudden burst came from the door. It was my Nephew Arkel and a young Elf named Alazeth, she looked equally aged with my nephew but she was obviously older in years, she was strikingly beautiful and intelligent.

She said to me "I may sound like a sane person by saying this but...The Dark Lord, he will soon come to this land only to ruin it. You must leave while you can, my race could not, and so they faced a tragic end. I have a place that I discovered if you want to put your trust in me."

I touched her head a force clashed into my brain telling me that what she is saying is true. I must warn my people!

So I walked up to a rectangular wooden stage. "People, gather here! Where is the King!" I demanded, they all respected me for I was powerful. But mg statements were about to change their view of me.

"He's in the tower, I must get her for you Ada."

When that self obsessed hypocrite came standing on his throne he boastfully spoke out his useless words.

"What do you want?!"

"Gather up! I need to tell you something important, and you must listen carefully. The Dark Lord had risen, here to bring end to all, and now to us. We must escape whilst we can, pack your belongings, everything alright! We must leave soon."

Loud, prideful laughs was yelled on my ears. They though that those words came from a sane old woman looking for pity. They looked at me in mockery.

" You stupid old cow!" They threw rocks at me from the grounds below their feet.

"Fine! You all may choose your ends. But I warned you." I turned my back, never planning to go back in this place again, they wanted to die so be it. At least I tried.

"Wait! I want to come." One teenager had stuck their hands out the gathered piranhas. My face glowed for I knew one could be saved.

"I will!" And the other thirteen young adults volunteered. They were people with no parents, living on a home were lost kids packed miserably.

We all disappeared from their visions, turning into nothing but a spec to their turned heads. That was the last of that I had seen or heard if them, it was the last.

Alazeth had kindly brought us all in the strikingly beautiful land that we treasured the most. Day after day she had brought in Dwarves, elves, hobbits and more men whom were list. We all were happier than we had ever been before.

So was Azaleth, who fell deeply in love with Arkel, he felt the same live for her as she did for him. And so, they got married. It was the biggest celebration that we had with fireworks and delicious treats that had brought satisfaction to all.
This is when Arathen was born, the most beautiful infant I had to witness in my life, so content and peaceful she had never doubt or made a sound.

But a part of the Queen was lost too. Her Brother whom she never found had never filled in the broken pieces. That was until, out of a sudden he appeared out of the portals. Everyone was bewildered but the loved the man. Kind and graceful like his Sister.
Azaleth had never been any happier in her life, a King, a child, her people and her Brother to complete.

But never was Arkel and I too keen on that man. There was something about his eyes that wronged me. He never seemed, right. One second he would look at everyone with his face glowing like the sun but when all heads were turned it all became rotten and devilish.

One night Alazeth and I were in the tower and Thyulin had asked her if he could spoke to her somewhere a little more unknown.

"Do you want me to come with you?" I asked her out of the worry that I only seem to have.

"No, I'll be fine." She smiled, she took Arathen with her so she can see the shining light that the land had to offer.

They had strolled in the beautiful Gardens of HaldaNoore and what happened beyond that, the answers I do not carry with me.

All I know, is that Thyulin had stuck a knife into our Queen's heart and all turned dull. Before he could do anything Alazeth had thrown Arathen into the waterfalls, where she was transported into a cottage that was next to a water that we had owned.
Arkel had witnessed his wife killed by a man he had suspected, so he had taken the Globe of Alzanthor gifted to the land by fairies keeping Thyulin as a prisoner in there forever. But a tragic end had also come to Arkel when he was struck by Thyulin.

The Lovers were dead, beside each other they laid into dust by the water.
We had kept these places closed to any strangers passing and never again did we accept visitors. The people were scarred, and the man who brought pain to this Land was kept away from any eye for good.

But today, something odd had happened. The skies turned gloomy as if an evil force had surrounded this land. I hope this is not what I think it is.

I hope, that this is not a day where an end shall come, for Thyulin had awaken.